Friday, May 30, 2008

Roaring My Way to Nuffnang Wild ‘Live’ Blogging

And then, there is another up-coming event hosted by Nuffnang. Hahahahaha. The second post in a row about their events. This time, it is the Nuffnang Wild "Live" Blogging party. The detailed details can be found here! I'm abit lazy to type everything again ;p

Here's my animal drawing in order to win the invitation. Hehehehe.



And yeah, I know I have not been updating my blog because I'm kinda busy with my work now. And that's all for now! I want to go to the parties!!! Muahahahahaha.

Labels:

Comments on "Roaring My Way to Nuffnang Wild ‘Live’ Blogging"

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (May 30, 2008 1:20 PM) : 

I quite like the Zebra, good use of colours.

 

Blogger Rsaid... (May 30, 2008 8:10 PM) : 

cute!

 

Blogger Sweesaid... (May 31, 2008 2:28 AM) : 

you so have to win this! hehe, jiayou!

 

Blogger .:Baby Gin:.said... (May 31, 2008 8:00 AM) : 

panda damn cute *o*

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (June 01, 2008 11:39 PM) : 

animal : hehe its a bimbo zerba! ;p

robb : thank you! i wanan go!

sweei : wei wei said jia you! hehehe. :)

gin : i like the panda too. haha.

 

Blogger ms.bulatsaid... (June 02, 2008 11:53 AM) : 

KYAAAAA* so cute!!

 

post a comment