Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Fishing My Way To Made Of Honour

Nuffnang always hold the best parties and events in the town. This time, they are going to offer 40 invitations to the Nuffnangers to the very grand event; the movie premiere of Made of Honour. Besides that, the lucky ones are also having an exquisite 8 course dinner at JW Marriott KL which features various wedding themed performances.

I WANT! I dont want to miss this like I've missed the Nuffnang 1st Birthday Bash.

And if I want it, I have to do fishing. Hahahaha. I'm serious. I meant f-i-s-h-i-n-g online which is hosted by Hong Leong bank. I fish
here! And I've also print screen the best result I can get.



I hope with this result, 14400k, I'm able to get the invitation. Hahaha. My fishing sucks :( My average scores are usually 9k-11k.

What are you waiting for? You have 6 more days to fish before its too late weh! Wanna know more about it? Click
here. Have fun fishing too!


Edit : I've got a better score now! WEEE.

Labels:

Comments on "Fishing My Way To Made Of Honour"

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (May 29, 2008 11:12 AM) : 

good luck!!!

 

Blogger Sweesaid... (May 29, 2008 1:15 PM) : 

omg, damn hard weih that fishing game! i kenot tahan ady...lol...more chances for you then...*grins*..all the best!!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (May 30, 2008 6:05 PM) : 

anonymous : haha wish me all the best!! :)

sweei : hahaha yeah damn hard. especially when i dont have a mouse. hahaha.

 

post a comment