Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Because I've got things to say

01. I am done with my Diploma programme in Taylor's College
That is if I do not fail any of the papers taken a few days back. I think I passed most of the papers but I dont think I am going to score them because I did no revision this time. I was at the emo-state and things I read do not enter my brain. Sigh.

02. I am not going to do the Degree, guys
And I am going to miss my college peeps because I have decided not to continue the Degree programme most of you guys are going to take this July, or some, next January. Why am I not continuing ah? Cause if I were to spend another amount of my mum's money on more education, I would want to pursue on photography more. HEHE. But no, that is not the plan right now.

Will you guys miss the annoying me?

03. I am so BROKE!
Seriously. Because I have just bought a wireless router so that I can online without figthing with my brother anymore. I did some shopping and a lot of online shopping :( Oh wait! I just remembered I spent a lot during my trip to Taiwan. Sigh. I can't control myself. And the main point is, I have no more income which explains my next point.

04. I need a job desperately
To be more specified, I need some part time jobs. I am not going to work permenantly yet because I have got a few plans to accomplish before it. I am not plain lazy okay. Please do let me know if you have any part time jobs, as long as they are decent jobs I will be fine. You can mail me about the jobs! :)

05. I cannot play guitar already :(
Because I broke the guitar darling Carmen lend me :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( I want a guitar to play Cai Hong!!!

06. I cannot sleep at night :( :(
I don't know what exactly happened to me, or my body, or my what so ever that led me to insonmia. I have not been sleeping well for more than a week already. When I lie on my bed, I can close my eyes tight and thoughts will just fly around playing with me. ISH! I need my Caramel, MP3 to kill the thoughts.

07. I am addicted to Nai Yao Kai Fan
Really! I ate 5 times in 2 weeks already and I want more................................. Anyone?

Labels:

Comments on "Because I've got things to say"

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (May 06, 2008 10:19 PM) : 

http://parttime-malaysia.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger alea aminsaid... (May 07, 2008 2:34 AM) : 

then where are you gonna continue your photography skilzzzz? haha wtf.

take my photo! sure you'll be the next David Bailey <3

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (May 07, 2008 9:45 AM) : 

huh? you broke her guitar? the guitar or the string? *_*

 

Blogger Kuah Jenhansaid... (May 07, 2008 12:45 PM) : 

yes, i am all here for #07 hahaha and you know it!

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (May 07, 2008 2:14 PM) : 

anonymous : thank you! :)

alea : not anywhere near the future yet. work first. work till i can afford a big ass camera first. hahahaha. and i would love to take your photo!!!!

karen : no, not the string! the guitar itself :(

jenhan : hahahahaa then you must come all the way down to pandan indah okie! ;p

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (May 07, 2008 4:04 PM) : 

wondering y u din cont degree..such a waste..cz u r brilliant..happy to work with u 2gthr in any assingnment for dis 2.5 year...hehe...all d best

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (May 07, 2008 7:40 PM) : 

me! me! I want nai yao kai fan.. Hehe..

 

post a comment