Thursday, May 15, 2008

Because I love the eyes...

The eyes' makeup! Hahaha. How can I love my eyes as they are one bigger than another. Hehe. And the makeup was done by Iris :) It was supposed to be an emo one, even the pictures should turn out to be emo but I wasted it, I was kinda too happy to be emo for that day. And here are some favourite shots taken from that day.



#01 Makeup artist for the day. Girls, if you need makeup artist for any function, you can look for her! :)



#02 The eyes and the pimples.



#03 Not emo at all :(



#04 My favourite!! Because I think I look like a doll. I love my hair here. Hehehe.



#05 And this! Look at that lashes! I want them to be real!



#06 And the lip stain of the chili red lip colour on the very first picture. Hehe.



The other pictures are not even touched, or edited because not nice. Hahahaha. That's all for now! :)

Labels:

Comments on "Because I love the eyes..."

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (May 15, 2008 3:11 PM) : 

wuah gothic!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (May 16, 2008 12:35 PM) : 

nice pictures! ^^

 

Blogger alea aminsaid... (May 17, 2008 1:21 AM) : 

Hahaha no wonder your make up damn nice. I was like "Eh i thought she dunno how to do make up wan? LIAR! wtf."
Iris did it! hahaha. it's pretty <3

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (May 22, 2008 12:55 PM) : 

clive : hahaa thanks for the very cool make up.

anonymous : thanks.

alea : damn bad lar you. i cannot make up until like this isit!! pandang rendah aku :( but well i know i dont know even put on fake lashes la! :(

 

post a comment