Sunday, April 20, 2008

Post Number 301

The girls and I went kaypoh-ing at our friends' house because there will be a very interesting photoshoot going on there.We also busybody la. Actually more to me ;p But then we were earlier tha the models and so, we had some time playing around with the equipments our friend, Caroline has. And here are a few pictures I choose out of uncountable pictures taken at the playground at Ridzuan flat.

And all these pictures are taken by Caroline with her Canon EOS 350D.



#01 Chiam Carmen.



#02 I like this picture because you look so cute. Haha.



#03 Me,"Look!I found something" Carmen, "EEEW!"



#04 I dont remember what happened. Why was I laughing so hard but I like this picture because all of us look funny.



#05 There is no such thing as "You jump, I jump" anymore. Haha.



#06 Well, maybe not. Hehe.



#07 Look at Cindy's hand. So scary! Like robot only.



#08 Me me!



#09 Why the pose so funny one *_*



#10 My BFFs and I.



#11 My BFFs and I again.



#12 Friends are the one you pull along when you are falling down ;p ;p ;p Just kidding. Hehe.



#13 Cindy's closeup.



#14 And she looks very sweet here :)



#15 Wa I look tall here if you dont look at what I'm stepping on.



#16 I like this picture too.



#17 Us and Caroline.



#18 Carmen and Caroline :)



More pictures to come soooooooooon.

Labels:

Comments on "Post Number 301"

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (April 20, 2008 5:34 PM) : 

u cut ur leg ar? i saw plaster on ur leg...ur friend Carmen's skirt is nice hehe!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (April 20, 2008 5:51 PM) : 

nice pictures!

 

Blogger alea aminsaid... (April 20, 2008 11:19 PM) : 

why is it that the 2nd picture of Carmen reminds me of a bunny? -.-"

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (April 21, 2008 4:01 PM) : 

picture 06 ah, as if you jumped very high. hahaha cindy your friend's jump is nice there :)

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (April 22, 2008 4:14 PM) : 

jia yi: not realy a cut. but a very deep wound caused by my itchy hands ;p yeah she bought it online at Elevist :)

anonymous : credits to Caroline.

alea : hahaha was supposed to be a tiger ;p

she : haha actually same its just my legs are up. hehe

 

post a comment