Friday, April 11, 2008

Because my life is in a mess now...

Therefore I have nothing to blog about now. Just for a moment, when the mess leaves me. So at the mean time, here a have a tag meme to filter up this blog. :)

This tag is a combination of tag gotten from
Dionn and PhooiSze.

01. Who is your all-time inspiration?
Jay Chou's songs. My all-time-msn-pm's insipration.

02. Have you ever like the same guy again and again, not getting over it?
Yeah.

03. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you?
Why dont my buddies have blogs? Aiks. I'll bring Jenhan, Natalie and Ginny. I also dont know why. Very random. Hahaha.

04. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
TAIWAN. TAIWAN. I miss the food there!

05. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
One of them, I want to grow fatter. Please and thank you. I am not anorexic.

06. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Yes, in the science term.

07. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
My hair! Hahahaha. Okay, seriously I am afraid to lose my rationality. or I might have lose it already. I dont know what am I talking about already.

08. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
I want to buy a DSLR, buy a lot of chocolate and junk food to stock my house's kitchen, I will also buy a lot of clothes, re-touch my Tofu, buy bed frame, buy new wardrobe, buy my friends and family a meal, keep some in the bank and give some to my mum.

09. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
No.

10. What colour are your nails now?
Black for hands and Pink for legs :)

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Click and compatible enough already.

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Wannabes but cannot handle it. Guys/Girls doing a lot to get a lot of attention. People who accuse me.

13. What is your ambition?
A good mother and wife.

14. What makes you a happy person now?
By going karaoke, choosing all Jay Chou's song, never let go the mic and torture my friends. Or maybe, by sleeping the whole day.

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Everything. From every single little thing to every human beings in my life.

16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
Not really anymore.

17. Do you believe in miracles?
Yes, sometimes.

18. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
Being to easy to believe in someone.

19. If you have a chance to go back to the past and make a difference, will you?
Whatever is done, is done. I might not be happier than how I feel now if I did so. So, no.

20. What message do you want to stress?
Please watch White Chicks. Haha. Or maybe Ah Long Pte Ltd or not you sometimes cannot understand what am I saying. Hahaha.

And hor, I'm taking my final semester's final paper in like another week's time. Ji gan jiong yi xia lor. After that, my course is done!!!!!

21. What is your current favourite phrase.
MOVE BITCH! (White Chicks, 2004).

23. When you encounter sad moments, what will you do?
Bitch about it then go to the bathroom, cry in the hot shower.

24. What is one thing that you can never be tired of?
Jay Chou's songs in my car. My friends are dying. I'm sorry.

25. If you can choose to be a celebrity or a model, which and why?
Celebrity lor. I like to act. And I'm too short for modelling.

26. Would you rather be someone else at this moment?

No ler, no need.

27. What do you need now?
SLEEP. I have been sleeping everyday after college and night after naps. I'm still not enough of it. Besides that, I need money lar.

28. What is your most embarassing moment?
I cant remember but I think it should be some crying cases in high school.

29. What were your dreams when you were in your childhood?
Be a teacher and have holiday like the students will.

30. Tag someone.
Everyone. Hehe.

Labels: ,

Comments on "Because my life is in a mess now..."

 

Blogger alea aminsaid... (April 12, 2008 4:13 AM) : 

why cant i find bestfriends like you! who understands Jayism wtf. Whenever i on Jay's music hor, my bestfriends sure scream out of horror and ran out of the room T____________T
what friends are these sigh.

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (April 12, 2008 10:22 PM) : 

hahaha cry baby!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (April 13, 2008 11:08 AM) : 

hey, what u mean by not really a shopaholic anymore?

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (April 16, 2008 5:33 PM) : 

alea : you can be my new best friend :)

karen : :p

she : because no more money to be a shopaholic. hehehe

 

post a comment