Thursday, March 6, 2008

Revealing the humans...

I never thought of revealing the significant little humans at first but thanks to an anonymous commenter. You seemed to know a lot. So, to add more pleasure in knowing them, I am so gonna post the pictures! Muahahahaha. Please dont cry. SEE!



#01 I so wanna slap myself for doodling on the only hard copy class picture I took 13 years ago. Anyway, the one circled is AL and the one "hearted" together with me is my current BFF, C1.



#02 I cant remember what exactly the event was about, but this was taken 13 years ago too. We all looked so tiny. I'm so petite that I need a green arrow as a guide for you guys to spot me. SA is the little girl in white hat, right infront, holding the black colour thingy. Teehee.



#03 Taken on the SSG sports' day 13 years ago. And I, the one with cap was in Green, forever. The little fat boy circled is my BFF too, TPC.

I do not have primary2 and 3's class photo :( DAMN SAD. Anyone here have it by any chance? I was in 2A and 3B.



#04 The class picture of 10 years ago. That's me and sorry TPC for doodling on your eyes. Haha.



#05 9 years ago, we took this picture and it is now full of arrows. Haha. Arrow1 (top left) points at TPC again. Arrow2 is 'I'. Arrow3 is VWKS. Arrow4 is JL. Arrow5 is ME! And lastly arrow6 would be KVV.



#06 The 6A class where I changed myself, quite a lot because the people there were different. The circled guy on top was not mentioned in the last post but I wanna say that, he is the only pet brother I have. Haha. Because we share the same surname. And the girls I circled are the girls I hang out most with. They are (from the left) PC, PY, KVV and C1.



#07 When we reached the first teenage year. This were how we looked like. Yellow arrow, TPC. Black arrow, 'I'. Red arrow, C1. Brown arrow, DL. Blue arrow, short me. Green arrow, er.... PJ and SC being very close. Haha. Blue face guy, some very teruk teacher :)



#08 This was the picture taken during the Malacca trip. The trip that we will never forget. How can we? The girl circled would be BT. Arrows pointing at me and my girls. And I'll never chop my hair off like that anymore :(



#09 The group I was in 7 years back in high school. However, 2 guys were missing in this picture. They are supposed to be PJ and JL. The silly guy who stood on the chair is YK.



#10 This was during form2. I hate this polka dot dinosaur teacher. She poked my head infront of the class for some misunderstanding that no one would want to admit. I was the scape goat lor :( Damn sad. And the girl beside me would be WM. The fatty pointed is JK. Hehehehehehe.



#11 5 years ago, this was how short I used to be. That was the year I started growing taller *_* Can you spot me?



#12 Our very very very first jump shot @ Rompin.



#13 OMG. This very very very funny picture was taken on the party that changed a lot of things. OMG.



#14 AHHHHHHHHHHH! Dont kill me. I love you :)



#15 The 2004 talent night that I mentioned. And does anyone have more pictures on that night? I dont seem to have any of them leh :(



#16 And this was 4 years ago too. Never will cut my hair like that again. Ew.



#17 The class which was full of crappy people included me. OH I forgotten to label C2, she is the girl behind me. Hehe.



#18 We were lame. Very lame. Still lame.



#19 The girls and uniform I miss.



#20 The farewell party which I dint get to attend :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(



#21 The last year in highschool, the party before SPM starts.



#22 And our proooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom.




I MISS SEKOLAH SRI GARDEN. OI! PEOPLE I MISS ALL OF YOU.
p/s : Did I miss anyone out? And please dont ask me about the "human" who was green-coloured by me.

Labels:

Comments on "Revealing the humans..."

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (March 06, 2008 7:07 PM) : 

OMG!! so cute..... i will treasure picture #1 haha and thanks for the purple face =)

 

Blogger jessbabesaid... (March 06, 2008 9:22 PM) : 

is #08 kong vi vien in there???? she didn't changed till now..

 

Blogger ilovelashsaid... (March 06, 2008 10:41 PM) : 

whahahahahahahahah I SERIOUSLY CANNOT STOP LAUGHING. everyone was SO YOUNG
and I and JK hahahahahaha SO FUNNY! and i was damn UGLY Ok!! even now too but last time uglier ALOT!!damn should save those pics first

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (March 06, 2008 11:34 PM) : 

!!!!!!!

you have to buy me 100 roti cheese!!

I was really thinking who is NC har. who who else! and was wondering if i did match the two outfits pfft.

very chio ma *wears sunglasses

 

Blogger alea aminsaid... (March 07, 2008 1:02 AM) : 

HAHAHAHA NATALIE HAHAHAHAHA OOOH MY GOD HAHAHAGAGAHAHA!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (March 07, 2008 2:01 AM) : 

MANA SAYA! =p

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (March 07, 2008 6:13 PM) : 

cindy : why you dont have that picture one :( hahahaha. purple face. i know you'll hate it.

jessbabe : yes. she's in the picture. the excited girl at far right. hahaha.

booppi : those were the days! hahahahaha.

thenatstory : i really dint like it not nice :( hahaha but but but i know your existance since kindergarten because i always mistook your kindergarten as ME in your position. omg!!!! hahahaha.

alea : hahaha so mean ;p

gy : oh i missed you out :( but i dont think we have taken pictures in school or event school related events. got or not?!?!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (March 07, 2008 8:40 PM) : 

i was supposed to be in the 6A photo =(

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (March 07, 2008 9:00 PM) : 

wth thats why u dont like me!! not my outfit pfft.

*wears shades

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (March 08, 2008 1:15 AM) : 

prom lor? hahahaa

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (March 08, 2008 5:56 PM) : 

slowie : WHO ASK YOU TO CIOA SO SOON :( i never had a picture with you, you balik also tak mau cari aku :( :(

thenatstory : hahahahahaha.

gy : which prom. die lar why not in my computer one *_*

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (March 08, 2008 9:11 PM) : 

THE ONE U WEAR PURPLE I WEAR WHITE LA! YOUR LAST PROM LA ZOMG

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (March 17, 2008 5:07 PM) : 

Wow...lots of sweet memories & photo collection ya...

 

post a comment