Thursday, March 27, 2008

Because I'm a Nerd

Actually no. I'm not a nerd but I like looking like a nerd. Well, I like nerdy glasses. Hahaha. Nerds can camwhore also.



#01 Nerdy nerd wanna act cool. I like how long my hair look here. I dint dye my hair eh, I wonder why do I have goldenish brown highlights.



#02 My FREE powerless nerdy spectacles. Hahahaha.



#03 My new laptop, Donut. It is a gift from my aunt who brought me to Taiwan :)



#04 Caramel, the white MP3 which has the same birthdate with Donut. And also my white car, Tofu.



#05 Camwhoring at my favourite corner of my room.



#06 AND THIS IS WHAT I BOUGHT FROM JAY CHOU'S PHANTACI! :)



So long!

Labels:

Comments on "Because I'm a Nerd"

 

Blogger Dionn. ディオ ンsaid... (March 28, 2008 12:07 AM) : 

I love the cap!!!

is it expensive?

i want one too. =(

 

Blogger .:Baby Gin:.said... (March 28, 2008 12:53 AM) : 

T__________T why your top so cute wan......... ii also want T___________T

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (March 28, 2008 11:14 AM) : 

most of the nerds not so cute one. hahahaha.

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (March 28, 2008 6:34 PM) : 

cute camwhoring nerd :)

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (March 29, 2008 10:19 AM) : 

dionnn : nice right that cap! its NT1400. its quite expensive to me but whatever lar. hahahaha.

baby gin : i bought it from taiwan. love at first sight. hehehe.

she : they are cute! because of the specs. hehehehe.

anonymous : thank you *blushes*

 

post a comment