Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Because I was EMO



And this picture was edited by my master of EMO. Muahahahahahaha. Scary ;p



I like this picture and I made it my display picture in MSN but I kept receiving comments on my bee stung lips. Its memang like this okie. I dint pout also. No photoshop. Dont hurt my feelings ah :(



p/s : Will not be in KL for the whole week. Do not call or sms me because it will cost you alot. Leave me message here in my blog or email me will do! :)

Labels: ,

Comments on "Because I was EMO"

 

Blogger Kuah Jenhansaid... (March 12, 2008 3:14 PM) : 

hahahaha now you know who is boss!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (March 12, 2008 6:59 PM) : 

isn't that a compliment?? thick lips are so in haha you don't even need to pout =3

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (March 13, 2008 11:41 AM) : 

nice pictures ah! nice emo pics. are those smudged mascara real or photoshop? hehehe

 

Blogger naVICgaTORsaid... (March 13, 2008 10:50 PM) : 

the first pic is so cool!

 

Blogger Grace Myusaid... (March 14, 2008 3:21 AM) : 

Yer vvens I jeles! :( Me in love with emo mascara n biggie lippies!

now looking at your post titles, it's starting to sound like Lydia's post titles haha...

 

Blogger Sweesaid... (March 16, 2008 1:45 PM) : 

I love your emo pic! yeah, i have the same question as karen. Are those smudged mascara real or photoshopped?

hehe, damn cutelaaaaa

 

Blogger alea aminsaid... (March 16, 2008 9:15 PM) : 

she's in Jay's house. let's kill her jeng jeng jeng wtf. hahahaha

 

Blogger revel in mesaid... (March 18, 2008 12:39 AM) : 

OMMGGGG your pic TOTALLY ROCKS!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (March 18, 2008 3:27 PM) : 

jenhan : haha yala yala master of emo!

cindy : er.. daniel wu has very nice lips. haha.

karen : photoshop-ed! hehehehehe.

victor : thank you.

grace : why jealous lar? hahaha i realised that too. its simple and no need to use alot of brain juice ;p

sweei : i dont know how to make my mascara smudge like this. it is fake one. haha.

alea : MUAHAHAHHAHHA :D

revel in me : thank you :)

 

post a comment