Saturday, March 29, 2008

Because I have 10 random pictures

This is not a tag but a normal picture spamming post. And here, I have 10 random pictures taken within the month and that they do not belong to any other categories of posts. And all of the pictures' colours are heavily edited in photoshop. Only the colours.



#01 Singapore's ferris wheel. It look so much nicer than the one we have in Titiwangsa.



#02 Ice cream monster!!



#03 And someone lost her front teeth. :B



#04 My favourite flavours from J.CO are Glazzy and Choco Mint Caviar!!



#05 I thought the golden lion looks cool. Hehe.



#06 My Caramel has a new outfit. Pink somemore. Haha.



#07 My very lame BFFs trying to look for Mr. Number 10 for me in the college area *_*



#08 Us :)



#09 I took a picture with the snake, Curly but I cant find that picture. This is taken from another angle. Look at the people's reactions. Damn funny.



#10 And then, a camwhore picture I took to show off my pretty earring I bought from Taiwan. And it was NT200. Expensive but pretty :)



I was bored last night after doing presentation slides, and that I could not online, so this was what I did to my picture.



I draw it from scratch. How is it? Hahahaha.

Labels:

Comments on "Because I have 10 random pictures"

 

Blogger karyn531said... (March 29, 2008 8:05 PM) : 

Your drawing now bad =) but the original pic prettier ;p

Oh, another pic I wanna comment about is the golden sphinx at Sunway Pyramid ... why is it such a nice shade of gold!!! That part is photoshopped rite??? It looks great alright, but according to my friend who saw the real thing in Eygpt, the Sunway Pyramid wan is lousy hahahahaha.

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (March 30, 2008 12:18 AM) : 

the caricature is cool, but the eyebrows looked too garang lah

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (March 30, 2008 3:28 PM) : 

hehe the real you looks better and yeah, the earring is pretty :)


and you touched snake!!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (March 30, 2008 5:16 PM) : 

You look like a retard in the self-drawn pic. xD

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (March 31, 2008 2:27 PM) : 

karyn : ooh the colour is really like that. the gold is not really edited eh. yeah it looks great in picture only ;p

vic : haha yeah realised that too. hehe.

she : oh yeah. i touched a snake. hahahaha.

lol : so mean :(

 

Blogger Keongsaid... (April 01, 2008 11:33 PM) : 

your photography skill not bad... you have good sense in color...
keep up the good work...

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (April 08, 2008 2:04 PM) : 

keong : thank you very much for your compliment. will try harder :)

 

post a comment