Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Filter Post

Oh well, Tomorrow is Chinese New Year and I cant wait for it because it is the time to collect angpaus. Yay! Plus, there will be 2 gonna-be-great-movies to watch :) They are the Kung Fu Dunk and CJ7 both by the talented Chou's.

Speaking of Kung Fu Dunk, I bought a few cool merchandise during the carnival.



#01 I bought the Kung Fu Dunk landyard. If you dint know, I have a not-so-new-and-weird hobby which is landyard collecting. Haha. I like this landyard because I have Jay's cute face on it and it is adjustable :)



#02 The Kung Fu Dunk cap which is oversized to me. There were a few designs for the cap and I choose that simplest one. There was a nicer one but it cost a double as that design was a limited one. But it is much similar to the one I bought.



#03 If you cant see properly, this is the golden print on the cap. It is Jay doing the basketball slam dunk. And you cant see properly still, I'm actually back with bangs ;p



#04 The invitation ticket I received from Anglia on that night. At first I thought that the card has a very weird design not until I reached home. Then I realised its actually a basketball net and the ball. *_*



#05 They also gave me two free tickets to watch the movie tomorrow but I have no one to watch with.



#06 And I cant wait for the concert which will happen on the 23rd of this month. Oh dear, I received the very pretty vvip tickets not long ago and I cant stop thinking and picturing about the concert already. Muahahahahaha. I've got goooooooooooood seats. Yay!


Tomorrow is the day! Happy Chinese New Year everyone! May you I get fat during the rat year.

Labels:

Comments on "Filter Post"

 

Blogger alea aminsaid... (February 07, 2008 4:32 AM) : 

no matter how many Jay Chou merchandise you purchase, he's still muh baby wtf.

btw, HAPPY CNY GORGEOUS!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (February 07, 2008 9:36 AM) : 

hahaha lol to alea above ;p anyway, nice cap! its nice :)

 

Blogger Dionn. ディオ ンsaid... (February 07, 2008 1:08 PM) : 

Happy Chinese New Year, vivien!!

Happy to see you that day ^_*

Ahh, you bought the VIP tickets @_@ *jealous*

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (February 09, 2008 5:50 PM) : 

alea : haha. he's still mine ;p happy rat year! hehehe.

she : yeah the cap is nice. happy new year! :)

dionn : yeah it costed me a bomb. sigh. happy cny :)

 

post a comment