Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Because it's still Chinese New Year...

And because I'm stucked with such entry titles. Totally random.



My Chinese New Year holiday has ended and I'm not happy with it. I want more holiday and collect more angpaus from the relatives and friends that I've not meet yet, this Chinese New Year.





I want to eat more mini mandarin oranges because they are very very very very tasty and sweet. But I cant afford them, I'm sick.



The Longevity Mee that I could not finish because I'm ill. I'm not joking, its getting serious. But I get to finish the packet drink. Muahahaha.



But I do not enjoy seeing the new year decoration at my living room ;p



And for something significant during the season, I hate to admit that I hate to eat it *_*



Because I dislike overly sweet and sour food. And I dont like how it looks like after people lou-ing it.
And do you know that it is everyone's birthday today according to the Lunar Calendar? Haha. HAPPY BIRTHDAY people :)

Labels:

Comments on "Because it's still Chinese New Year..."

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (February 15, 2008 3:32 PM) : 

omg. what happened to your little cousin's hair? hahaha.

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (February 16, 2008 8:42 PM) : 

haha how can you hate to lou sang? its good. plus salmon. hehe

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (February 16, 2008 8:42 PM) : 

haha how can you hate to lou sang? its good. plus salmon. hehe

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (February 21, 2008 4:40 PM) : 

she : hahaha. cutting her fringe was my mum's mistake ;p

karen : its not delicious la!

 

post a comment