Monday, January 14, 2008

Because I love nature...



#01 Pretty grasses taken on the Astro's job. And hey, if you saw the commercial on air, I think the quality and the everything of the commercial isnt what I expected. Sigh.



#02 Pretty bird and sky, taken by Cindy with my camera when I was crying for the MTV.



#03 The double rainbow that I saw during a BBQ party with colleagues on Saturday. Too bad, one of them is not visible in my camera.



p/s : I'm going back to college in 2 hours' time. And I miss Carrot Films :(

Labels:

Comments on "Because I love nature..."

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (January 14, 2008 9:14 PM) : 

the second picture is awesome! i like the colour of the sky. looks fake. hahaha

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (January 18, 2008 9:30 PM) : 

thank you. i'll let cindy know about it. she'll be very happy for sure :)

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (January 18, 2008 11:30 PM) : 

mind telling what ad is that dat u guys made and what channel isit on? really interested to see it

 

post a comment