Friday, January 25, 2008

Because I love my family...

And this would be the first time my family and I took a complete family portrait :)



#01 This would be my favourite family portrait among all the ones we took.



#02 The less formal shot :) And this is how "big" my family is. And I look fat, my face!



#03 My lovely grandparents and their lovely grandchildren. From left to right, top; Me, my brother, John, cousin brother who is one month elder than my brother, brother to Elaine, Sean and Elaine :) Bottom; Tammie, granny, Ivan, grandpa and lovely KaiWen with a very very fake smile. Oh. The only one without an English name; unless Berrie is acceptable by her.



#04 And my family. And I look even fatter here, my face :(

Labels:

Comments on "Because I love my family..."

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (January 26, 2008 1:20 AM) : 

lol. your brother. and no you dont look fat! haha nice pictures =D

-brenda

 

Blogger alea aminsaid... (January 26, 2008 4:10 AM) : 

omg. sooo photoshopped. haha no offense =/

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (January 26, 2008 10:26 AM) : 

brenda : hahaha my face so bengkak! ;p

alea : oh yes! my grandparents lost their wrinkles. hahahahaha.

 

Blogger ms.bulatsaid... (January 28, 2008 12:08 PM) : 

your mom so prettyy *o* and your dad looks so seriouss

 

post a comment