Monday, December 24, 2007

Moments Captured in Genting

I went to Genting Highlands for a day right after the Castrol shoot, 19th December 2007. And here are the pictures taken during my family trip :)



#01 The camwhore girls.



#02 The candid shot of the not-so-camwhore-kids.



#03 The very cute but stubborn KaiWen. And this is her first trip to Malaysia :)



#04 KaiWen took thic picture and I was having a bad hair day :(



#05 Elaine and Ivan, who was busy playing games in the handphone.



#06 Me and my babies!!!! :)



#07 The little ones and their balloons I took for them from the clown.



#08 Tammie on the merry-go-round.



#09 Tammie in the mini go-cart of Paris Genting.



#10 The cousins in the very very slow boat @ First World Plaza.



#11 Elaine and the little kids in the ferris wheel. I wasnt allowed to go in because they said it'll be overloaded!!!!



#12 Ivan on the reindeer ride. Damn scary okay, I'm afraid of heights.



#13 KaiWen the tofu girl :)



#14 The very cute little boy, Ivan.



#15 With the Christmas tree. IT'S CHRISTMAS DAY TOMORROW!



#16 Later, we left the kids in the hotel and went out to the theme park, just the two of us! YAY! ;p And this is Elaine buying treats for the little kids.



#17 The candy shop.



#18 Us on the elephant ride. Childish ride ;p



#19 It was really very very very very cold but we still wanted to try on an ice-cream. It was very very cold that my hair went wet once I'm at outdoor. Seriously.



#20 For a moment, I thought I was in London. Hahahaha.



#21 I took this ride once when I was young but it wasnt that scary when I ride it last week. Omg.



#22 By the time I landed on ground, I was a bit pening lor.



#23 It says take great shots from this angle wor...



#24 My favourite shot of the trip! SEE IT WAS THAT FOGGY AND COLD!



#25 The quite-lousy-Genting-jump



#26 Elaine, me and my bling bling cap ;p



#27 The kids with the lollipop Elaine got them earlier.



#28 ANother favourite shot because she doesnt smile oftenly. And lollipops makes her happy :)



#29 The partial-family shot before leaving Genting.

Labels:

Comments on "Moments Captured in Genting"

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (December 24, 2007 10:18 PM) : 

your cousins are very cute! :) especially the tofu girl. hehehe and you really look good in cap.

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (December 25, 2007 10:28 AM) : 

your cousin in picture #28 is super cute :)

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (December 25, 2007 9:29 PM) : 

i love picture #24 :)

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (December 26, 2007 11:41 AM) : 

she : yeah, she's very cute and naughty. and thank you for your compliment.

karen : she's mine! ;p

anonymous : me too! :)

 

post a comment