Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The Tortoise






I'm quite free during my internship period now and this is what I did today. Muahahahahaha. Cute? I might come out more with the tortoise. Hehehehe. Because I really have nothing to occupy my time for the whole 9-5 period ;p

Labels:

Comments on "The Tortoise"

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (November 14, 2007 9:40 PM) : 

tht's really kiut~!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (November 15, 2007 9:35 AM) : 

omg.. the tortoise is so cute.. do some more !

 

Blogger AbbyC.said... (November 15, 2007 11:46 AM) : 

start a comic vven! lol
u use illustrator?

 

Blogger Grace Myusaid... (November 15, 2007 5:03 PM) : 

Yay me likes your tor-toise hehe! I want more!

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (November 16, 2007 2:37 PM) : 

v : hahaha thank you.!

jaz : yeah yeah i wanna do more when i'm free, in my office. muahahahaha.

abcchin : wow. a comic would be hard for me sng illustrator. maybe some lousy doodles will do :)

grace : hahhha okie. gonna come out with more!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (November 18, 2007 11:15 PM) : 

It's so cute. Did you draw that?

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (November 19, 2007 10:53 AM) : 

lovie : yes. i draw that in Adobe Illustrator. or to be more exact, i traced it! :)

 

post a comment