Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Random Retro Rant

Sometimes I wonder if my sense of trend is stucked in the old school era (even I've not been through it) because I really adore retro and old school that whatever I want to find in clothings I would look for retro stuffs. I wanted an old school hairstyle where girls have long straight thick black hair; shown in dramas ;p Perhaps its the trend now but I'm stucked with it. Now, I even made my pictures look retro. Hahaha.

I cannot stop playing with the new "Action" in photoshop where I can make my pictures look retro in just one click!



#01 The very cute pink doggie found in my carpool mate's car. I miss her. I miss crapping with her while she drives us to college. I hate public transport.

I really hate public transport in Malaysia. I had one of the worst experience last night when I was on my way home from Sri Petaling to Cempaka. Seriously. The train was full of people. I tried to enter then there was 3 drunk asses rushed in before me. They blocked my way in leh! I was so mad and shouted "Excuse me!". Very very very mad of them. I'm mad of people who doesnt know the simple rule to queue up before entering the train and also the common sense to allow the people to abroad first before we enter. Some people here just doesnt know how to follow such simple rule. Damn.

Another thing, I really hate how they design the interior of the LRT. They dint use their brain juice well when they were doing it. Why are the hand handles placed right above the passengers' seats. I think they expect people sitting to smell the wet and smelly armpits of the standing people. No way right! Even the people standing are feeling awkward to hold the handle there. Man, can they place them in the middle where most people are more comfortable with. And also the pole they placed right infront of both doors. This time, its the problem with the LRT users. I am very very mad of this issue. The pole is meant for people to like hold it right? Some people lean their heavy backs and asses there one leh! Then he/she occupies it lor. Who else can use it? ISH!

There's more to say but this post is meant to be random and retro. Haha.



#02 The building which I tried to capture while someone was driving quite fast. I like this picture because the original colour of it shows the high contrast in the sky and the yellow thingy. And there's also cool reflections on the window.



#03 And I'm still obssesed with J.Co donuts. I cant get enough of them especially glazzy; the plain donut coated with honey! Try not to look at my eye bags and black eye rings because they might cause you to lose your appetite.



#04 I'm tired of drawing my browns. They are not balance, not natural, too thick sometimes which made feel so sick about the two rows of hair on my face. I shall earn more so that I have enough to go for eye brow tinting. Muahahaha.



#05 Why some boys have better features than the opposite gender who is longing for them? I want his eyes; forever watery one damn nice. I want his eye lids. I want his eye lashes!!! But I dont want the mole he has.

This is totally random. Random. Random.



#06 I'm having the crave for printed tees of brands now. Is that a sickness? Haha. And the most recent piece of tee I've got is the Starbucks tee I bought from
Sissonne. Damn nice. I want more nicer ones. Hahaha. I'm also craving for retro vest and dress for some reasons.
THE END!

I told you this post is random. Hahaha. Nice right the effect of retro pop in pictures! But after a long stares at the retro-ed pictures, my eyes feel dizzy...

Labels:

Comments on "Random Retro Rant"

 

Blogger alea aminsaid... (November 27, 2007 3:08 PM) : 

!!!!!!
I LOVE RETRO POP SHOTS. very pretty! omg jealousy.
the Telekom building you took is so so pretty <3

 

Blogger Slowieeesaid... (November 27, 2007 4:03 PM) : 

Eyebrow tinting a bit painful leh... =p .. let it grow back first then it'll be more natural...

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (November 27, 2007 5:34 PM) : 

i like the retro effect too! so nice. and the little boy has very nice features! cute :)

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (November 28, 2007 11:04 AM) : 

just let your eyebrows grow! =D you shave all off meh? @@

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (November 28, 2007 12:53 PM) : 

the second pic is ncie!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (November 28, 2007 12:53 PM) : 

tm building pic was cooooolll~!

 

Blogger Comethsaid... (November 28, 2007 2:35 PM) : 

Nice pics

=p

 

Blogger Unknownsaid... (November 28, 2007 3:53 PM) : 

Hahaha you know what's damn gross is when some guy with long bushy dirty hair leans against the pole! Wanna hold ANYWHERE also cannot wtf

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (November 28, 2007 5:49 PM) : 

How do you make your pic look retro!

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (November 28, 2007 5:59 PM) : 

alea : hahaha nice right. i love retro too!

slowie : haha no lar. new tinting not pain already. unlike tattoo. should be okay.

karen : i'm jealous. :(

phooisze : haha no lar. its very short. even if i dint trim it, its still very short.

meikee : the effect or my skill? ;p

abbyc : thank you!

cometh : thank you for dropping by. thanks for the compliment.

skyler : yes yes yes!!!! you know how oily is it and disgusting! hate it. sometimes can see hairo il on the window's glasses one. ewwww.

anonymous : i loaded a new "action" in photoshop which allow me to do the effect in just a click :)

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (November 29, 2007 12:34 AM) : 

eh i heard u apply castor oil or vaseline at your eyelids before going to sleep hor it'll make ur eyelashes grow. not sure it it applies to eye brows XD no harm giving it a try!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (November 29, 2007 9:22 AM) : 

phooisze : really? hahaha maybe i can try but the problem is the shape of it lar. very ugly one.

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (November 29, 2007 11:41 AM) : 

aiya after it grow lebat liek panda go shape it la! rm15 only at loreal! =D

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (November 30, 2007 1:59 AM) : 

ehh...what camera are u using?

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (November 30, 2007 9:22 AM) : 

there is an "action" button in photoshop?? in one click? what version are u using?

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (November 30, 2007 9:28 AM) : 

phooisze : you mean eye brow shaping @ loreal?

xing : i'm using canon powershot A640. hehehe. her name is conan, the canon. hahahaha.

miss.c : "action" button is available in all photoshop versions. it is located right beside he "history" button. but there are alot of actions lar. this action i'm using is called retro pop, which i downloaded from the net.

 

Blogger amei79said... (November 30, 2007 3:53 PM) : 

nice shot on pink doggie & Telekom tower! Ur canon looked great!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (November 30, 2007 11:11 PM) : 

yes yes rm15 shaping at loreal! =D

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (December 01, 2007 7:56 PM) : 

amei79 : thank you! yes, my canon is quite cool :)

phooisze : haha okie. i'm actually in the mid of letting the bulu to grow back then i wanna shape again. let's see how much can it grow. muahahahaha ;p

 

Blogger 古墓街第7号當鋪said... (October 05, 2008 2:38 PM) : 

The Starbucks T-Shirt is awesome!
I also get addicted with photoshop function -_-"

 

post a comment