Sunday, November 11, 2007

Carmen's 19th Birthday

This is a belated birthday post. The actual event was on the 8th of November. I think Carmen had a lot of fun that night :) Well, so do I. Most pictures are taken by me therefore, I would not appear much. Its more about her.



#01 The birthday girl and I. I hate flash. Look at my eye, makes me look drunk. Haha.



#02 Long time no see Weiwei. She's one hot teacher you can find in kindergartens, in the future la.



#03 Carmen and Bryan, the one who only celebrates his birthday once every 4 years.



#04 Carmen and our big buddy, JuKoon.



#05 Carmen and her boy, Victor.



#06 Alvin and I. The guy who insisted to snap is left profile. Earlier, he was the guy who dint want to take pictures with me during the SSG's reunion.



#07 Bryan and I. AHH! I told you I hate flash.



#08 Carmen and our college peeps,
Caroline and Denise.



#09 Victor, who isnt drunk, really! The drunk PiaoChing (very drunk) and Alvin, the chipmunk!



#10 Aaron, I call him Brucy and Carmen, and our big buddy's big hand.



#11 With the college girls again.
Audrey, Carmen who wants to pull me into the picture, SweeWei the blur, Karen and Kerry.



#12 Carmen and the guys (not from college). Afiq, YiKye, I-dont-remember-his-name and Alvin who kept appearing in the pictures for that night.



#13 Carmen's birthday drink!



#14 And because of the flash, I cant take the flame at all. I kept trying and my camera's battery went flat. Eewww.



#15 From then on, I took pictures with Carmen's handphone. This was her, before getting drunk.



#16 Slightly drunk girl and PohJuan.



#17 Yannie, KahYen and drunk Carmen.



#18 Someone who was more drunk, PiaoChing. Hahaha.

After she was drunk, I did not take anymore pictures. The night was fun and I hope she had fun as well. Muahahahahaha. I had fun seeing her doing silly stuffs when she got drunk. Anyway, I know its late but Happy Belated Birthday Carmen!!!

Labels:

Comments on "Carmen's 19th Birthday"

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (November 11, 2007 4:34 PM) : 

y i look like drunk edi de =.="

 

Blogger pctansaid... (November 11, 2007 10:33 PM) : 

i got no pic with birthday girl :(

 

Blogger amei79said... (November 12, 2007 10:30 AM) : 

Oop, seem got red spots on Paoching's face (last pic), is he alergy to alcoholic drink?
between dont drink too much, not good for ur liver...Happy belated birthday to ur fren, Carmen, cheers!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (November 12, 2007 7:30 PM) : 

happy belated birthday to carmen!! you girls look pretty :)

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (November 14, 2007 11:36 AM) : 

wei wei : lousy flash. i looked drunk too.

pctan : you were so so so durnk okie. never take one with me also. ish!

amei : no, thoe are his pimples. ;p ;p and i dint take any alcohol at all. dont worry.

she : thank you, in behalf of carmen. :)

 

Blogger pctansaid... (November 14, 2007 8:47 PM) : 

wtf is PAOCHING?

eh sorry la, take again la when we're out.

and hi amei79 :) do i know u?

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (November 15, 2007 9:37 AM) : 

pctan : hahah dont so fierce la u!! hahaha u said so ah. :)

 

post a comment