Sunday, November 18, 2007

25 Random Facts About Me

I remember I've done 99 things about me about a year ago, and now I'm doing this again.

01. I love to go shopping even if there's nomoney in my wallet. Window shopping will do too!
02. I always have sudden urge of eating something.
03. I oftenly speak terbalik-ly. Like, "Look at that car red" which was supposed to sound "Look at that red car". Very oftenly.
04. I love kids.
05. My wardrobe is filled with 35% of black clothes and 20% of white clothes.
06. I need to buy clothes which are sized S or better, XS.
07. I havent been wearing skirts (jeans skirt & short skirts) since ages.
08. I eat more than you think. I'm not aneroxic.
09. I hate peope who smoke around me. Despite its unhealthy, I hate it when the smell trapped in my hair.
10. I love and pamper my hair a lot! I wash it everyday!
11. I love to buy dress and a have a few which I havent wear before. No where to wear to.
12. I like to buy cute note books and end up wasting them.
13. I like funny funny printed tees.
14. I love traveling. A LOT.
15. I have dental phobia but I always want to go. I love beauty more. Muahahaha.
16. I think the ugliest thing on my face is my eye brow.
17. I like retro and old school.
18. My eyes are still one bigger and one smaller even I applied the eye lid sticker for more than a year.
19. I have got split ends on my hair. OH NO!
20. I dislike pets.
21. I want a car.
22. I adore disco balls. I want more. I had 3 already.
23. My room is orange in colour and my bed is the tone of orange and yellow too. Very cozy one.
24. I am broke now. I need jobs that can earn at least a hundred a day. Muahahaha.
25. I cannot wait to go to Jay Chou's concert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Labels:

Comments on "25 Random Facts About Me"

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (November 18, 2007 10:53 PM) : 

Your eyebrows nice wert!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (November 19, 2007 2:26 PM) : 

you're still on your eye lid sticker? did you try the glue?

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (November 20, 2007 3:59 PM) : 

phooisze : because i draw them. tired of it. hahaha..

karen : the glue hurts my skin leh :(

 

post a comment