Thursday, October 11, 2007

The Bare Foots Posers

Was at Cindy's crib an we started camwhoring before leaving to college. That's what girls do best right? Hahaha.


#01 When Cindy was in the shower... And this picture proved that I have dimples! Ok, dimple.


#02 Then, she joined us! The fake smiles :D


#03 We had fun with the self-timer and the mini tripod; the posers!


#04 It was time for the outdoor shoot! Yay! I call this the kena-bang jump. And I had fun editing the pictures :)


#05 The Carefree jump. Get it?


#06 The desaturated windmill toy. Whatever you call it ;p


#07 I removed the colour from them, and they looked like statues. Hahaha.


#08 I returned the classic polariod camera to my uncle and got this in return. I havent buy the film yet though. Expensive leh.


#09 Cindy has bamboo sticks in her house for her dog who was named, Panda. I very mean right, made myself pop up in this picture. Muahahahaha.


#10 I love the polka dot umbrella Carmen has. But I'll never want to use it. Too cute.


#11 Photo merge number1 of Cindy with the cute cute umbrella.


#12 Photo merge number2 of Carmen. I took so long to do this man.


#13 And ME! Hahahahaha. Alot of me me me and me! :)

Labels:

Comments on "The Bare Foots Posers"

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 12, 2007 9:47 AM) : 

wow. i like picture #07 its nice and the photo merges too. good job.

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 12, 2007 2:01 PM) : 

hahaha. you're back with your photoshop skills! ;p

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 12, 2007 10:40 PM) : 

hahah how do you merge the photos? slowly cut and paste meh! @__@'

but cs3 very easy one. can select for u by itself based on the color diff i guess.

 

Blogger Joannesaid... (October 13, 2007 12:48 AM) : 

I like the black and white part hehe! and i tried out dy cool =p if want the whole background to be in bliack and white can be done in one click? or do it part by part?

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 13, 2007 3:25 PM) : 

anonymous : thank you. i like these set of pictures too.

karen : hahaha they do not need alot of skills actually.

phooisze : i used the clone stamp and brush each body in one. and i want CS3!!

jiayi : ooh go to image; adjustment and desature it! i usually desaturate the whole picture in a new layer first, then erase the rest. :)

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 13, 2007 8:14 PM) : 

i love this set of pictures! take more!! :)

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 15, 2007 2:52 AM) : 

wah i like #12 photo merge!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 18, 2007 10:22 PM) : 

ally: yes sure! taking pictures is my hobby!

mercury : thanks. hahaha. dont make carmen too happy anyway. ;p

 

post a comment