Thursday, October 18, 2007

Sleepings, Shoppings and Classes

For the past week, I did nothing much but sleeping, shopping and attending short classes in college. And an important internship interview I had yesterday at DDB International. I admit that I was extremely nervous during the interview and I actually forgotten to control my hands; I did too much of hand gestures. Haha. But I hope I can make it although there will be still some problem with my transportation.

Why have I been sleeping so much? It is because of the wheather. It is damn nice sleeping when it rains. It makes me feel so comfortable even if there is no air-conditioner or fan on. Plus, I am enjoying my free days now when there are not much classes conducted in college and no work! Yay! I'll be working till end of this month only because of my internship. So, if any of you who wants to get jewelleries with discount from me, come look for me fast, ok!

And why have I been doing so much of shopping recently? I've been to Pavilion 3 times within 2 weeks; which is quite often if you ask me. I'm going there again, soon. And I went to Ikea too! I've got a new chair for my ass self and I'm so happy okie. Hahahaha. Oh, I have not answered the reason yet. It is because November is coming which mean, a lot of birthdays are happening; included mine! ;p And therefore, I had to shop for gifts for both m BFFs. Headache! Besides looking for presents for the others, I was hunting for stuffs I wanted too. My mum said she'll buy me anything as long as it is in her budget. Trust me, its a very small budget but it is always better than nothing. Hahaha.

And and why short classes to attend? Because my finals are coming. Right on my birthday! Sad case. I think this would be the first time having exams on my big day itself. Therefore, no more classes for some subjects. Study leave, means have to study harder from now onwards. Not so happy already. Sigh.



I'm going to sleep again, now.

Labels:

Comments on "Sleepings, Shoppings and Classes"

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 19, 2007 6:56 PM) : 

and jay's album release on your birthday right?!

 

Blogger pinkpausaid... (October 20, 2007 7:52 AM) : 

hey i hope you get this internship!! naga ddb would be a great place to work. they are the creative agency who came up with the Digi Yellow Man campaign, which i think is like one of the best campaigns malaysia has ever seen!

 

Blogger Cyrussaid... (October 21, 2007 12:33 AM) : 

A lot of nice pic u took ^^
Nice to meet u

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 22, 2007 6:54 AM) : 

yong-z : yes yes yes! hehehehe.

pinkpau : i like the digi yellow man ad campaign too. BUT they havent give me a call back yet. damn worried. :(

cyrus : hi. nice to meet you too.

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 22, 2007 2:59 PM) : 

oooh. someone is hinting!!! ;p

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 22, 2007 5:01 PM) : 

OH WAIT!

pinkpau : naga ddb and ddb international is different. oops!

karen : yes yes. be smart ;p

 

Blogger charmaiinsaid... (November 20, 2007 5:29 PM) : 

hii! i just happened to stumble across your blog and i'm from singapore, your neighbout country (:

anyways, i was just curious how did you go about applying for the interview in the first place? cos i'm really interested in advertising as well, and am thinking of going into the industry when i graduate.

but im only a year 2 student in university. (: do i follow the usual way of emailing/calling them to ask for an internship?

pls reply, much appreciated! thanks!

 

post a comment