Tuesday, October 9, 2007

The Picture Tag

Post pictures of YOU...


#01 Took recently
This picture was taken today after classes with my Phunk tee shirt. Now you know why I'm always wearing a sweater. I totally ruined it when I wanted to "modify" it. Sad case :(


#02 And a new friend of yours
Well, meet
Mr.Pook the macho man who had just passed his 19th birthday ;p


#03 In pink
This is one of my favourite picture taken with Dexter. It's on my desktop, my table, my wall, my wallet and my handphone too. Haha.


#04 In black
I love black tops! 35% of my wardrobe is filled by them lor although I'm thin in them lar!


#04 In red
When I was younger, I always buy red tops during Chinese New Year. Hahaha. And now, I dont really buy red and I have only 3 pieces of them. And this, was a GIGANTIC tee that was given during a trip organized by my seniors, The Coral Alliance. It was last year when we were involved in a PD beach clean up campaign.


#05 In green
With my dear junior, Natalie during the SSG IU's day 2007.


#06 In the rain
It was really raining and I cant remember why I was in the rain leh...


#07 With a peace sign
It was hard to look for a picture of me doing that. Hahaha. And look at this, almost everyone was doing it.


#08 With you sticking out your tounge
Dont need to remind me that I have a long tounge. Haha. Its scary. But somehow it looks like sliced strawberry to me here. Haha.


#09 With your best make up
Seriously, I wonder is this the BEST or another way round. But this is scary, to me. It was taken during a make up competition I joined last year May.










#10 With your favourite pose!
Obviously, pout is my favourite facial pose. Hahahaha. I dont know why. And yah, plus my better right profile which I think looks better. Hehe.




And for a bonus...


#11 Being ugly!!
Yes, its me! This was taken 2 years ago in high school. My lame idea of doing it anyway. Dont laugh too hard okay :(


And the people I tag are
Ginny, Pinkpau, Natalie and Abby :)

Labels:

Comments on "The Picture Tag"

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 10, 2007 6:24 AM) : 

is the guy in yellow shirt in the 7th pic.. your cousin? he studies in my school XD.
his form3 right? haha what a small world. :P

-brenda

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (October 10, 2007 8:19 AM) : 

brenda : hahaha no. not my cousin but my brother. i know both of you study in Conchrane :)

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 10, 2007 6:26 PM) : 

ooh! so no wonder you wore the white jacket when no one else did! hahaha.

i love the last picture leh!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 11, 2007 4:59 PM) : 

haha you mean you have that picture of you and your bf everywhere? scary!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 12, 2007 2:22 PM) : 

hahaha love love love your pictures lah vvens!

The many faces of viv. I also did the same thing, but then only like very few pics! damn sad. hehe, you're muchhh better

hey, love that pic of the best make up. It's super kau sexy!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 12, 2007 6:27 PM) : 

omg the red shirt looks extremely big on you. haha. nice tag!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 16, 2007 12:49 PM) : 

she : haha you can save it as your wallpaper ;p

karen : that's sweet. not scary okay.

sweei : where? u did the tag? i wanna see!!

tim : hahah yes yes. its HUGE.

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 16, 2007 6:12 PM) : 

haha your brother!! omg omg I didnt know! XD

again,small world haha. :P

-brenda.

 

post a comment