Tuesday, October 2, 2007

One Nigh With Phunk

It was last week when Project Phunk held our final event, One Night With Phunk and here are the pictures you might not get to see them in the Phunk' blog ;p



#01 I heart disco balls!



#02 Caroline and I. She's damn good okay, for letting me play with her DSLR.



#03 I asked the girls to be natural for me to snap, and this is what they did. Haha.



#04 Super Alvin's first jump which frightened the others.



#05 Then, the rest joined. This jump reminded me of High School Musical.



#06 Then another few joined in. Look at my shoes!



#07 It flew off. Damn embrassing okay.



#08 So, I decided to tak off my shoes and JUMP!



#09 The super jump with Alvin. Alamak. Cannot see my face also.



#10 The girls' jump by Cindy, YeeLing and I.



#11 The landing shot.



#12 Phunkers should not fight, you know...



#13 After the jumps and our tasks, much camwhoring happened in Laundry Bar.



#14 Me and my BFFs :)



#15 Me, Carmen and sei Roger. Omg! Look at my eye bags :( So terrible.



#16 Me, Grace and Carmen.



#17 And in the toilet too! ;p



#18 During the event, we had Heal The Heart donation. Hahah. This was a candid picture.



#19 After the event was over, we wanted a jumping group picture with
Smashpop but it was too crowded. And this was the result. Stop laughing!



#20 Then we gave up! A decent group picture will do. And how come no one is looking into the camera? :(



#21 And finally,
meet the Phunkers!

Labels: , ,

Comments on "One Nigh With Phunk"

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 02, 2007 7:58 PM) : 

nice phunky jumps! :)

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 03, 2007 3:04 PM) : 

Heey. luv the pics. may I knw what camera did you use for the jumping shots? =d

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 03, 2007 6:30 PM) : 

viv! i want that pic of you and me!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 03, 2007 6:30 PM) : 

wei..sorry i din go ah @_@ i 4got the date =/

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 03, 2007 6:30 PM) : 

Nice pictures, as usual =p

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 03, 2007 6:31 PM) : 

Nice pictures! :p

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 03, 2007 6:31 PM) : 

viv! I didn't know you've changed site. omo, feel so out-dated all of a sudden ><" and woot, great pics!

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (October 03, 2007 8:17 PM) : 

she: wow! term is nicely used.

cla: hihi. i was using Canon PowerShot A640 and my friend was using Canon 400D, if i'm not mistaken. :)

sweei: i cannot remember which one :(

gin: hahaha lost girl. nevermind, i'll save your attendance for my next event.

karyn: thank you! yay! :D

andrea: because got your *tut tut tut* mar.. hehehe.

munyee: haha its okay, but i thought i left a msg at your site. hehehe. thanks anyway.

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 04, 2007 5:24 PM) : 

roger, its been so long since the last time i met him.. nice seeing u guys had fun!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 10, 2007 9:16 PM) : 

omg i was the only jumping one! lol

 

post a comment