Thursday, October 25, 2007

Girls with Magnifying Glass


#01 My very first polariod camwhore attempt FAILED! We both looked weird and the picture turned out very dark. I should not have off the flash.


#02 Then, Carmen found the magnifying glass in my room and we played around with it. Digital camera better, can delete whichever picture which you think is awful and take again. Polariod cannot! Each film cost me money :(


#03 Playing with desaturation in Adobe Photoshop again. I like the contrast of my top and the busy background.


#04 Mummy always ask me to smile WIDER.


#05 The reflection of my window corrupted the picture :( But still cute.


#06 No no, no need Angelina Jolie's lips.


#07 Because ours are cute enough. Hahahaha.


#08 Mini cooper still looked MINI even with magnifying glass. Why ah?


#09 I like this picture of the flower taken at my balcony. Love the colour! :)

Labels:

Comments on "Girls with Magnifying Glass"

 

Blogger Grace Myusaid... (October 25, 2007 1:57 PM) : 

vvens, I want Hospis pics pls!

Btw, I relirelireli like your 2nd pic, you n the glass. Natural.

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 25, 2007 5:16 PM) : 

very good concept ~ i like these photos >:D

 

Blogger .:Baby Gin:.said... (October 25, 2007 11:26 PM) : 

the tongue one very cute eh!! i like XD

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 26, 2007 11:03 AM) : 

i like picture #2 and #9. hahaha you look very silly in #2 and i relly like the idea of the last picture. nice!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 26, 2007 8:47 PM) : 

you are cute

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (October 29, 2007 12:33 AM) : 

grace : hahah thank you. naturally camwhore? hahaha

clive : thank you. i'm happy to receive such a compliment from you! :)

ginny : hahaha. my tongue is huge!

she : i like the last picture too. the colours are nice!

jen : thanks. :)

 

post a comment