Friday, October 5, 2007

Before I sleep that night...

... I read my emails; most of them are regarding to my assignments, they are important.
I said BYE BYE to whoever I'm chatting with in MSN.
I shuted my laptop and let it rests.
I brushed my teeth.
I washed my face.
I applied blemish gel on my pimples :(
I looked into the mirror.
I wondered, "Why on earth my fringe is not growing any longer...?"
I frowned.
I returned to my room and off the lights.
I turned it on again.
I took my camera

and

I camwhored shamelessly.




Then I climbed to my bed to have my good night sleep, like what I am going to do now. So, GOOD NIGHT people! Sweet dreams.

Labels:

Comments on "Before I sleep that night..."

 

Blogger karyn531said... (October 06, 2007 7:48 PM) : 

Nite nite =P

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 07, 2007 8:08 AM) : 

ahahaa. sleep tight!

 

Blogger Leensaid... (October 08, 2007 9:19 AM) : 

hey , i saw ur project phunk in LIME mag.. and there's a pic of you there .. haha

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 09, 2007 9:44 AM) : 

Such a random rant, have fun working at JEWELEX?!

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (October 09, 2007 9:05 PM) : 

karyn : :D

she : good night to you too!

jazlyn : really really? okok i'm gonna get a copy soon.

splashmilk : hi! long time no see. working at the jewellex was tirig! both of my pinky toes were sore... :(

 

post a comment