Thursday, September 20, 2007

What The Phunk?

Dear readers, I'll not be able to update my blog for the week because I'm currently handling the Phunk's blog. We're now done with our official launch, the PHUNKtion and that's why there is a lot for me to do. I'm happy that the launch was a success :)

We're now focusing on our final event, One Night With Phunk which falls on next Tuesday, the 25th of September 2007. It'll be held at Laundry Bar, The Curve. It is a gig in the Laundry. There will be booths selling teddy bears and Phunk tees, lucky draw, artist appearances and performances by local artists. Please do come support us! I'll be back once the finale is over, successfully :)

Click
here to know more about it.


P/s: Buy a raffle ticket for only RM10 to PHUNK with us from me! ;)

Labels: ,

Comments on "What The Phunk?"

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (September 23, 2007 7:57 AM) : 

hey babe :) good luck for ur final event ! btw, did a promo for ur event. take care *hugs*

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (October 03, 2007 8:18 PM) : 

steph: thank you! and hey, you've finally got the phunk badge! i want it too. :(

 

post a comment