Thursday, September 6, 2007

Vven Gives You A Little Suprise

NO! You did not visit the wrong page. It's the right blog, its just being upgraded! Yay! I've officially launched vvens.com on the 5th of September 2007. This is the brand new layout in conjunction of the new domain. :)

Why vvens.com? Easy la! It's my name mar. Viviensam.com sounds abit too formal therefore, I picked my screen name which I's where deleted from Vivien and the initial S was added from my surname, Sam. Sorry if you have to re-link my blog.

This is the mini suprise I mentioned a little during the previous post. Suprised, no? Besides making the layout during the week, I've also done something for my Project Phunk. As mentioned in my Shout Out available at the right side bar, there will be a Phunk Garage Sales going on in Taylor's College Subang Jaya on the 11th and 12th September (I'll be going there!). We'll sell more than just second-hand-yet-cool stuffs. We've be selling photo frames (sounds boring?) done by the Phunk People! And that is what I made during the week. I cannot show you all the work done by all but I can show you what I did.



Do you see a brownish photo frame? That is wat I did. It was originally a plain photo frame bought in Ikea, then pimped by my using rainbow icings. Yes, icing sugar. But need not worry, because I've applied 8127432 layers of pylox. Another one I did was just painting it with water colour using the Phunk colours; green, blue, orange, yellow and purple.





Another design done by Cindy was awesome! I bought it home myself even before the Phunk Garage Sales. Oops.! She pimped it using colourful jelly beans, and same here they are protected by layers of pylox. So, dont worry about the pest attraction. They have been in our room for days already. Very nice right? And all the frames are selling at RM5 only! Its worth the item plus the effort we put to design it.

So what are you supposed to do now? Come to our Phunk Garage Sales la! For more details, visit Project Phunk. :)

Labels: ,

Comments on "Vven Gives You A Little Suprise"

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (September 06, 2007 9:43 PM) : 

that is a very sweet photo frame, the jellybeans. i like it!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (September 07, 2007 3:16 PM) : 

congratulations on having your very own domain! :)

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (September 08, 2007 10:35 AM) : 

i love your new layout, its very sweet.

 

Blogger FireWiresaid... (September 08, 2007 11:56 PM) : 

your redirection in blogspot ade problem

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (September 09, 2007 2:43 AM) : 

congrats! hmmm change site didn't tell me..

 

Blogger ms.bulatsaid... (September 10, 2007 1:32 AM) : 

congrats: ) ahhhhhh is it possible to buy the frames off you from here?: p don't think i can make it to taylors on weekdays

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (September 10, 2007 6:38 PM) : 

jayce : thank you! its sure sweet. it even tasted sweet! hehe.

she: yeah! finally. :)

sush : i heart rainbow!

firewire : yeah. i dont know what happened to it leh! :(

lydia : hahaha okie now you know, re-link me!

ms. bulat : thank you. hey, i'm sorry but i dont have it with me. aiks, you cant go over to tcsj? well, maybe you can DIY it if you want! hahahaha

 

Blogger SabrinaLohsaid... (September 11, 2007 9:57 PM) : 

ooo! i'll feel like eating the photo frame if i have it! haha!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (September 12, 2007 12:31 AM) : 

i like the frame too! that's very nice. :)

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (September 13, 2007 12:07 AM) : 

sabrina : it really looks yummy in real life. very tempting and everything.

karen : wow. looks like my friend, Cindy has done a great job then. everyone likes it. :)

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (April 27, 2008 10:33 PM) : 

awwww...is that ur bf? thats sweet*

 

post a comment