Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Polaroid and I

My uncle passed me a polaroid, an antique polaroid camera and I was so excited lor. I wanted it since 9275833278 years leh. Until I realised there were no photo paper inside, I was abit upset la. Hahaha. I cannot camwhore using it but I can camwhore with it! :) Oooh. This is something I haven't been doing for quite sometime already.


Forgive me for not erasing the background properly. :(










See what I meant by antique! I'll try to get the big big photo paper that might cost me a bomb, and camwhore with it. Muahahahahhaa.

Labels:

Comments on "Polaroid and I"

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (September 05, 2007 9:30 AM) : 

i want a paloriod too!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (September 05, 2007 11:55 AM) : 

Hey I have this idea... Haha. I was suggesting to Grace and Alvin that day in PHUNK's meeting. And we're gonna have our main event at The Laundry. Celebrities and media will be present. SO, I was thinking maybe we should have this polaroid pictures thing. Take pcitures with celebrities and their friends. It's so cool! (At least to me larh, hehe) And charge them for the pictures, of course. :] (Maybe about RM5??) So after saying that, was wondering who has a polaroid camera. And I saw your friendster, ta-da! You have it! :D So, wanted to ask you, if I suggest this, you willing to be photographer? Oh, but the film is super expensive right? So do you think this idea will sell? It's just a suggestion... :]

 

Blogger karyn531said... (September 05, 2007 3:02 PM) : 

You're going to spend a small fortune on the big photo paper, and then use it to camwhore? Really? =P

 

Blogger mrbherngsaid... (September 05, 2007 5:10 PM) : 

camwhore with a polaroid? That's a first.

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (September 05, 2007 5:31 PM) : 

so classic! i can wait to see you camwhore with it! ;p i think it'll cost you a bomb leh!

 

Blogger Weird Dansaid... (September 06, 2007 5:52 PM) : 

polaroid O_o I think I better stop playing with more type of cameras.

 

post a comment