Monday, September 3, 2007

Just A Moment

I know its getting real bored and out-dated in here. AHH! Wait till my mid term is over, I'll be back, maybe with suprised. :) Now, here's an quick update during the past week.

01. We sat at the window waiting for the clock to strike 12am, on the 30th night for the fireworks but there was nothing appearing at the KL area. Where are the fireworks?!

02. Dexter left the very next day, on the 1st of September. :(

03. I continued working as usual on the weekends and I had a major headache on Sunday. It was so awful that I have to cancel my plan to Putrajaya for the MIFC finale.

04. And I had a fever on Sunday's midnight. Damn kesian. Was so headache until I cant sleep leh.

05. Cancelled the passport-renewing plan (omg, I might, MIGHT be going to HK) and skipped college for a day. Lucky I do not have any paper today. And went the doctor. Feeling better right now anyway.

06. EXAM TOMORROW LEH! :(

Labels:

Comments on "Just A Moment"

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (September 04, 2007 7:30 PM) : 

take care of yourself and all the best in your exams!

 

post a comment