Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Project Phunk '07

For the past week, I've been very busy with assignments and assignments. I'm not done with them yet! But slighty better already, I guessed. My coursemates and I had quite a numbers or events going in the campus too. That did contribute to my very busy busy week.

During the hectic week, we had the Project Phunk's Garage Sales at TCPJ, Leisure Commerce Square. There you go with pictures, pictures and pictures.





Mei Yan, a.k.a Lilo and Hsiang Yin, a.k.a Yinly



Yee Ling (the one who sends to me college everyday) and Fina the very decent girl. Click
here for more pictures I took during the sales.



And guess what I found in the garage sales!



A Jay Chou half pirated/original album which costed me only RM5. Why did I said its half pirated? Because that album is not available in the market lar. Plus, it contained 4 extra songs sang by god-knows-who! But its not entirely pirated also. Its just some "original" albums from China. ;p



Then I found a giant tea bag! Hahahaha. That's
Behonce trying to get me a tea for me using the pool's water. Haha.


And then we had the Phunk: Heal the Heart, where people actually buy donate RM1-RM3 and gets a plaster to "heal" the heart.



Grace Oon, Fina and Jacqkie :)





The very kind people. :)





The regular girls in my blog, Cindy and Carmen.








Are you confused? You don't know what am I saying is it?! Nevermind. Click
here!!!!!



And ME (with my friends)!

Labels: ,

Comments on "Project Phunk '07"

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (August 22, 2007 6:33 PM) : 

JayChou rox!!!!!!! =p

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (August 22, 2007 8:53 PM) : 

this sounds interesting!! good work! :)

 

Blogger karyn531said... (August 24, 2007 8:34 PM) : 

I hope the garage sale was a success? =)

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (August 30, 2007 4:34 PM) : 

pookyma : he rocks!!! :)

she : sure it is.

karyn : yeah!! support us! :)

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (September 04, 2007 7:29 PM) : 

PHUNK IS COOL!

 

post a comment