Tuesday, July 10, 2007

They love green land too!

There were more pictures taken on the 7th of July in this post. :)



I like this, because its clear, sharp and contrasting!





I like these even more!




Tammie with her scooter.


I think he should learn cycling on the two-wheel bike. :)


My mama in her oversized shades.


He has a fake smile LIKE ME!


Then we have the little model trained by me. ;p


Last but not least, ME ME!






Nah! Hahahaa. Here's a decent picture of me taken on that day. :)

Labels:

Comments on "They love green land too!"

 

Blogger li annsaid... (July 11, 2007 9:34 AM) : 

you really resemble your mom. and the kids are so cute :D

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (July 11, 2007 9:53 PM) : 

wa! you take very clear and sharp pictures! nice nice.

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (July 12, 2007 10:34 PM) : 

dlg : hahaha yeah everyone thinks so too. ;p

mou : thank you. because i've got a great camera, i guess. :)

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (July 12, 2007 11:00 PM) : 

i have to admit that the second picture is cool. nice shot girl.

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (July 15, 2007 11:42 PM) : 

karen : yeah. his jump was cool. :)

 

post a comment