Sunday, July 29, 2007

I'm Sorry

Its getting dead in here. I'm sorry for not updating my blog recently but I've been quite busy. For the past week, I've been stucked with my assignments. Too little time, with too many stuffs. I went for shoe-shopping too (urgent!). A little time for work and saved some for someone special. Then its like, got time but all used. And when I'm infront of the computer, I'm blank (at the moment).


I promise I'll be back soon with more updates. :)

Labels:

Comments on "I'm Sorry"

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (July 29, 2007 11:58 PM) : 

sorry ppl

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (July 30, 2007 1:34 AM) : 

orh! special one come back adi means can neglect blog la! :P

hahahaa and like you said stuck with assignments can go out show shopping la!

hmmm.. that argument is full of holes.. hehehehe :P

jokin!

 

Blogger karyn531said... (July 30, 2007 12:11 PM) : 

Ohh! So he's back! No wonder la your blog's not updated =P

I'm still waiting! =)

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (July 30, 2007 6:06 PM) : 

eric : hahaha. i got no shoes how to go coll :( wanna bully me meh now!

karyn : hahahah soon. soon.

 

Blogger ItchyHandsengsaid... (July 30, 2007 6:58 PM) : 

Swt!! phat tor until no time to update blog hahahaha.By the way happy phat tor-ing

 

post a comment