Sunday, July 1, 2007

Genting Trip Part 2


Joyee, and First World Hotel.


Joyee and the retarded me. Its very windy and cold that morning.


Joan and I.


Playing on the stairs.


Leaving Genting for work.


Before that, we went to the Mushroom Farm.




The giant mushroom!! I hate mushroom. ;p


The sleeping brother and my mum.




The temple on the hill.

Labels: ,

Comments on "Genting Trip Part 2"

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (July 02, 2007 10:30 PM) : 

you look good in the pictures. :)
and you and you friend, joyee look alike leh!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (July 05, 2007 10:27 PM) : 

It's look really fun at genting. Maybe one day i should pay a visit there. Nice images...

 

Blogger Joannesaid... (July 05, 2007 11:55 PM) : 

datang Genting tak cari saya? hehe...how's why why love? nice?

 

Blogger AaronWoolalasaid... (July 06, 2007 6:41 AM) : 

Uik~ I never knew they have a Mushroom Farm at Genting. Geez~
By the way, your mom looks really cool. lol~

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (July 07, 2007 12:28 AM) : 

karen : hahaha. you're the 975382752th one who said so. ;p

aloy : its fun! but make sure you bring more cash there. teehee.

jiayi : you're there?? anyway, why why love is fabulous! i love it!!

aaron : hahahaha its not in Genting, but on the way to Genting. very near to it. hehe. i'll tell my mum that. :)

 

Blogger jAmEssaid... (July 07, 2007 10:47 AM) : 

so i assume joycee is your sista , is it? i hope you won't mind tellin me coz i am being the 975382753th to ask you this...

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (July 07, 2007 6:18 PM) : 

james : no! joyee is not my sister. hahaha there are even people who asked me whether are we twins. BUT we're just friends plus colleagues! :)

 

post a comment