Friday, July 13, 2007

As-usual-la



I am feeling bored even if its just my first week of college's new semester.
I went to work after class today because I was really bored.
I still hated the LRT alot. Help me!
I feel very funny to see a familiar jewellery on my lecturer. Her husband bought her that from me! ;p
I do not have a big red flower earring, that's a piece of the fancy plastic curtain.
I will not cut my fringe anymore, now.
I gained weight again! :) My arms are meaty now. Hahahaha.
I am excited to see Dexter, soon.
I want the brand new Levi's + Odm watch leh. Red one.
I have got a bag as a gift from my employer, from Thailand.
I have not watch Transformer yet.
I cannot wait for Jay's new movie to be in the cinemas. Its on the16th of August leh, Nat!
I read that Jay is coming too!!!!!
I am craving for Lindt's Irresistibly Smooth milk chocolate.
I need to get more sleep, like now.
I will share pictures taken by photographer, Shinchan of me in the next post.
I will end my random post now. Bye!

Labels:

Comments on "As-usual-la"

 

Blogger alea aminsaid... (July 14, 2007 12:53 AM) : 

you say Jay's coming to Msia.
WHEN WOMAN, WHEN?!!!! and WHERE!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (July 14, 2007 2:18 PM) : 

huhuhu! going back to college sure as hell sounds fun! :P

and... CHOCS!! SAYA MAU!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (July 14, 2007 11:43 PM) : 

i thought, it would be a nice earring too! haha

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (July 15, 2007 11:44 PM) : 

alea : i'm not sure where! its not written in the newspaper.

eric : its bored. like me. :(

karen : its way too big for me! ;p

 

Blogger AbbyC.said... (July 17, 2007 12:38 AM) : 

shinchan from photokaki u mean? lol

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (July 17, 2007 7:17 PM) : 

lol! thats a funny picture of you

 

post a comment