Sunday, June 17, 2007

You cannot see me!

I was so uncomfortable with my fringe that were poking my eyes. I was so annoyed the whole day. It really did annoy me, my eyes. And the first thing today once I came home from work is to cut the annoyance away. I grabbed the sisscors in the drawer and started cutting my hair, cincai-ly. I dint really cared how it look but damn, its so comfortable leh! Then then, I look into the mirror, stare at myself and I saw something funny - a coconut-look-alike hairstyle. But I wasnt nervous at all leh.. Why ah! I'm no scared at all. I'm leaving it that way now and I think it'll look much better in sometime. So if you see me in hair clips or hair bands, my hair is still "under construction".


So, er, you guys cannot see my face yet. See my legs and socks la! ;p


Labels:

Comments on "You cannot see me!"

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (June 18, 2007 1:20 AM) : 

I use to cut my own fringe last time. In fact, I cut it myself most of the time to save money.. Haha, but my hairdresser ask me not to do so.. :(

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (June 18, 2007 9:41 AM) : 

very thin legs! ehhh why dont let me see the coconut you? haha

 

Blogger Anne Cheahsaid... (June 18, 2007 3:18 PM) : 

haha thin legs!! n ur socks..hahah look like mosquito =p

 

Blogger Unknownsaid... (June 19, 2007 12:26 AM) : 

haha... vvens eh.. coconut hairstyle for girl really cute u know?!
post it la!!!

ur legs thin... and i like ur socks... it look sexy.

 

Blogger ItchyHandsengsaid... (June 19, 2007 12:40 AM) : 

Ur legs looks like u're in an urgent to go to the toilet haha :P
I wan see coconut hair!!

 

Blogger AaronWoolalasaid... (June 19, 2007 6:48 AM) : 

c-o-c-o-n-u-t coconut!
Your socks are kinda cute. Like zebras. lol~

ItchyHandseng, I was thinking that too LOL~

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (June 19, 2007 11:35 PM) : 

peggy : how come? hey want to earn your money? ;p i cut them since very very young. hahaha.

karen : because its very disgusting!

alexiolim : dnt tipu me for the picture ah! ;p ;p

itchyhandseng : hahahaha i never thought of it also. OOPS.

aaron : it can be so many things, zebra, mosquitoe, spider and bla bla bla.. hahaha.

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (June 20, 2007 4:01 PM) : 

it can also just be black and white socks.

is that like a mahjong paper on the wall? haha.. your pic backgrounds?

 

Blogger Zer0said... (June 21, 2007 11:10 PM) : 

aw..it can't be that bad :p

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (June 22, 2007 11:08 AM) : 

eric : yes. its mahjong paper. ;p

zero : its uglyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (June 22, 2007 11:20 AM) : 

I really like the socks. Cant comment on the leg since mine is hairy and bulky. where can i get that pair of socks?

It's zebra-sive. (it's a compliment)

 

post a comment