Sunday, June 3, 2007

Whatever la. Anything la.

One day, vvens went to a hawker stall. She was so hungry and almost going to faint la. And that lead her to her emo-ness. She apa mood pun tak ada. And then, she throw herself on the red big plastic chair available there. Then the waiter came to her. He is an old uncle with a toothpick in between his lips.


"Drink what ah, xiao jie?" he said.

She was so emo and she said,"Whatever la. Anything la.!!!" Then the uncle went off. And came back with these......



And vvens faints immediately.! Hahahaha.





Okay. It was lame, I know. Hahaha. If only I could show you the commercial for these drinks. They are equally lame. These set of drinks are currently new in Singapore market. I was totally speechless when I saw them. Haha. I bought them before I came back to KL. They are not cheap okay. Its SD1.50 for one which is approximately RM3 for one. I think I can get any 2 soft drinks here and get some small changes back. ;p



To me, the drinks are quite similar to Kickapoo, the joy juice. Somehow sweeter. Not too bad afterall. But it was the name, and the commercials of the product that attracted me. Their print ad available in bus stops are so lame yet cool! :)

Even my brother and cousins were influenced by the tvc. They actually went to the restaurant and asked for the drink by saying, "Whatever!" ;p

Labels: ,

Comments on "Whatever la. Anything la."

 

Blogger karyn531said... (June 03, 2007 11:34 PM) : 

Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't "xiao jie" contradict each other? Is that a common thing to call younger girls? Not "xiao mei"?

 

Blogger jlshyangsaid... (June 04, 2007 12:18 AM) : 

HAHAHAHA. Interesting! I guess we Malaysians and Singaporeans love saying whatever especially when it comes to food and drinks.

Next time you will see a Whatever Restaurant. lol

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (June 04, 2007 5:29 AM) : 

hahah char doz.

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (June 04, 2007 10:03 AM) : 

hahahaha. this reminds me of the book titled, "as you like it..." hhahaha.

 

Blogger reverendtimothysaid... (June 04, 2007 3:24 PM) : 

Hahaha - all they need now is an, "I don't care" drink to cover all their bases.

"I don't care, whatever, anything." :-P hahaha.

 

Blogger ItchyHandsengsaid... (June 04, 2007 4:51 PM) : 

Interesting drink.Watever and Anything taste the same ar?

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (June 04, 2007 9:54 PM) : 

wa! this is funny. hahaha. i want to try the drink too. ;p

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (June 05, 2007 10:11 AM) : 

karyn : i'm not very sure but ppl really do call me xiao jie. not much call xiao mei one.

jlshyang : hahaha. this is funny la.

eric : super char dou! hahaha.

she : yeah. something like that but this is much stupid-er. ;p

revenrendtimothy : haha. that would be a bit too long. isnt it?

itchyhandseng : hahaha yeah.

karen : wonder will they be available in malaysia. hmmn.

 

Blogger Weird Dansaid... (June 05, 2007 2:41 PM) : 

i be first to call u.
Xiao Mei Mei, want drink wat ar? Got kickapoo

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (June 05, 2007 11:09 PM) : 

haha actually anything and whatever has different flavours for each can...

so every can of whatever has a different flavour ...

that pretty explains how lame the drink is.. but hey it's the 'lameness' that makes the drink haha

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (June 07, 2007 12:52 AM) : 

hey,i was just bloghopping.actually,i was looking for the "whatever" & "Anything" drink photo & i came to ur blog.

but anyhow,in my opinion,this drinks are SO lame.when ppl go to a coffeeshop,it's common sense tt they'll alr know what to buy.

well,it's just an opinion. (:

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (June 07, 2007 9:24 AM) : 

danielctw : hahaha i love kickapoo!!

suphon : haha they tasted almost the same to me. yeah. the lame drink ;p

paxton : yeah! its really lame. but its the lame-ess that attracts people. i dont think this product will last long unless its damn delicious lar. :)

 

post a comment