Friday, June 1, 2007

Snaps at Singapore



The purple orchid.



Ivan had fever at one night and was okay the next morning (after puking).



So young camwhore already leh!



A mini and a giant wanted to whack me with the massaging sticks.



And she was so excited when she saw me "dead" after the whackings.



Both my cousins. :) I like this, so natural and her toes are so clean. ;p



Kaiwen refused to let me take her picture so I took the tree.



But later, she gave in because I let her see herself in my flipping screen. ;p



I've got my fringe trimmed in the saloon where I permed my hair on 31st Dec of 2005.



Shreks attack!



The "white" Shreks under the brigh lightings.



And I caught a Shrek playing Maple.



Tadaa! Nice ears boy! :)

Labels: ,

Comments on "Snaps at Singapore"

 

Blogger AaronWoolalasaid... (June 02, 2007 3:30 AM) : 

Maple......
I quit~ lol..

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (June 02, 2007 9:48 AM) : 

aaron chua : hahaha i've never play the game before anyway. and look! its a 6 year old boy playing.. hahahaha..

 

Blogger ms.bulatsaid... (June 02, 2007 11:15 AM) : 

omgomg i want the shrek ears!!~ how did you get it? can i ask you to get one for me? ^^'''

 

Blogger pinkpausaid... (June 02, 2007 2:55 PM) : 

OMG! SO CUTE THE SHREK EARS!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (June 02, 2007 10:36 PM) : 

you and your cousins are so cute! *pinch pinch*

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (June 02, 2007 10:36 PM) : 

i got da massaging stick too. haha. mine is winnie the pooh and doggie. lolz.

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (June 02, 2007 10:37 PM) : 

yerrr...got shrek ears...i want i want...where did u get it..

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (June 03, 2007 12:19 AM) : 

OMG Kai wen so big girl already?! I remember when I last saw pics of her she was like a lil baby!! @_@ time flies...

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (June 03, 2007 9:50 AM) : 

ms bulat : i bought them for SD2 in spore's mcd. AHH. should have post this before I left spore huh.. sorry.

pinkpau : yeah! haaha even cuter when the little kids are wearing them ;p singaporeans just wear it like that on streets, shopping malls and mcd.

karen : *runs away* pain ah!

enn : suprisingly, the massaging stick quite comfortable one lor!

amelia : i bought it in spore's mcd. our mcd also got but for the staffs ony. :(

susan : she's three already! hahaha but her size still very mini. :)

 

Blogger ItchyHandsengsaid... (June 03, 2007 4:29 PM) : 

aiks u teach ur cousins how to camwhore.Bad bad vvens.

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (June 03, 2007 11:18 PM) : 

i also want the mini-est cousin of yours! why so cute one? hahahaha.

 

post a comment