Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Random Rants



I fell in love with the brand new ODM + Levi's watch.
I want a fish eye camera.
I've been eating roti prata with cheese every working morning.
I'm attending SSG' IU night next friday.
I need to collect my SPM certificate leh! So long already!
I cannot fit in my working's uniform already. :(
I got banyak banyak pimple.....
When are they going to air American's Next Top Model cycle 9!
My fringe not nice already! Should I maintain or what?
I shaped my eyebrow myself yesterday and it was pretty good. :)
I havent been driving for more than a month already...
I want to fly kite. Anyone?
Beach beach beach beach beach!!

Labels:

Comments on "Random Rants"

 

Blogger .:Baby Gin:.said... (June 12, 2007 1:00 PM) : 

BEACH BEACH BEACH BEACH
KITE KITE KITE KITE

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (June 12, 2007 9:41 PM) : 

SPM certificate! omg. how long ago was it?!?

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (June 12, 2007 9:51 PM) : 

Roti prata with cheese sounds good. I wanna eat also.

 

Blogger Zer0said... (June 12, 2007 11:12 PM) : 

damn..haven't collected my spm certificate too.

 

Blogger Manquer sensiblesaid... (June 13, 2007 1:44 AM) : 

love this picture...u look extraordinarily beautiful...like some jap model :)

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (June 13, 2007 9:15 AM) : 

ginny : i really want to go. let's go together! hehehehe.

she : er... i had spm 2 years ago lar. i think supposed to collect like last year lar. but i dont know mar.

peggy : very very vey nice one! i'm addicted to it already.

zero : hahahahahaha. you even longer eh!

yuen : hahha thanks. *shy*

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (June 17, 2007 10:35 PM) : 

beach? where?

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (June 26, 2007 12:17 PM) : 

Nothing like getting everything out in the open.

 

post a comment