Saturday, June 23, 2007

One Night in SSG



I went back to my high school last night for my juniors' IU night. Oh yeah, I was late for it, and because I was late, the entrance fee is free! ;p I went back with my high school peeps, Carmen and Victor. AHH! I was the lightbulb for a few hours, like this;




Ahahaha. Very bright leh! ;p But I dont think they'll mind lar. Anyway, because I was late, I missed the first part of the fashion show and some talent performances. But I still get to meet up with some of my juniors and old classmates. There are even more people that I do not recognise. Even the place itself, has changed ever since my last visit.



Back to the programme last night, I had to be honest that it wasnt really great. It was somehow kelam-kabut. It was because the audiences were not coorperative at most of the time. Besides that, the show was an okay.







I dont think I have ever taken a picture with him, except during prom night 2 years ago.




Okok, I stole this picture from Natalie's
blog. ;p



And Phayyan!!!! The girl I havent been seeing for ages! She dint really change. Its still her. :)



Look carefully into the picture above. What do you see behind?


Cant see?




Its a Mini Cooper!



My dream car. And because the theme for the night is "One night in London", they got a London flag-printed cooper there. Cute! Hehehe. How I wished it belongs to me.

Labels:

Comments on "One Night in SSG"

 

Blogger k0k s3n w4isaid... (June 24, 2007 9:41 PM) : 

My dream car's a Cooper too!!!! one of the newer ones. I'm going to get a Cooper S as soon as I can afford one!

I shake ur hand, lady, for ur impeccable good taste!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (June 24, 2007 10:32 PM) : 

i like the lightbulb/lamp post picture! ;p

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (June 25, 2007 9:31 AM) : 

hahah vvens' hair is still under construction?? ;p

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (June 25, 2007 12:31 PM) : 

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

 

Blogger Unknownsaid... (June 26, 2007 8:37 PM) : 

ya lor.. i thought can see the cute cute coconut hairstyle. haha.
:D

 

Blogger Zer0said... (June 26, 2007 10:56 PM) : 

darn..i miss school.

 

Blogger alea aminsaid... (June 27, 2007 12:49 PM) : 

!!!
i missed all the fun T-T

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (June 28, 2007 9:31 AM) : 

k0k s3n w4i : hahaha i'm going to get it too, if affordable lar. ;p ;p

she : hehehe. its nice though.

karen : now better alot already lar.

rodrigo : ??

alexiolim : hahahahaha next post lar. :)

zero : but i feel abit old in school already. hahaha. i still miss it lar.

alea : nah, there will always be another time. :)

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (December 04, 2008 2:40 AM) : 

Since your dream car is Mini Cooper... You should look at this Mini Cooper community in Malaysia:

www.malaysiaminilover.com

me myself is a mini cooper driver. Good luck!

 

post a comment