Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Genting Trip Part 1

This was what we did last night in Genting Highlands' First World Hotel. Girls have always been girls - the camera lovers. :)





From the left, they are Janice, Joan and Joyee.











I was so happy bullying them, until I heard them complaining. And decided to take their revenge on me.





Anyway, forgive me for my ugliness in these pictures. You are seeing my naked face. Then, here are some other pictures.





Playing with the yellowish white wall behind.



Joyee trying to imitate Jay and Joan as the mad fan. ;p



Wa! We camwhored until 1.30am leh. Hahaha. We dint realised until I felt so tired and sleepy. Ish... I'm feeling very sleepy now too, because er... too much of camwhoring. ;p Let's sleep and let me continue part 2 soon!

Labels: ,

Comments on "Genting Trip Part 1"

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (June 28, 2007 11:06 PM) : 

hahahaha. oh yes! this is what girls will do - camwhore sampai gila!

 

Blogger Zer0said... (June 29, 2007 12:46 AM) : 

Finally dare to show ur fringe ay?

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (June 29, 2007 12:24 PM) : 

hahah coconut hair girl!

 

Blogger Johnny Ongsaid... (July 02, 2007 11:12 AM) : 

well i think my grp of frens set a record by cramming 28 persons into 1 apartment in genting those days. we didnt get to sleep well anyway.

 

Blogger zzzsaid... (July 03, 2007 10:30 AM) : 

gila lah you guys!! but i like like like the pic where your friends carried you!! haha

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (July 07, 2007 12:30 AM) : 

karen : as usual lar. ;p

zero : it grew already ma. so i think its okay now.

she : no more already la!

johnny : that's very very very packed huh. but i think it would be very interesting to see everyone lining up for the toilet next morning. hehe.

justyn : hahaahahaha. where got gila! not yet...

 

post a comment