Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Wesak's Day

I'm back online! I've got back my charger this morning before going to the temple for Wesak's day celebration. Okok. Now, pictures from the day. :)




The temple



The flowers sold for prayers





My mum, and my brother in pink.



The crowd inside the temple. Sesak jalan tau!


I cant find my shoe when I was out of the temple. Plus, I was kinda unlucky during that time. Someone dropped their joss sticks on the floor and I stepped on the lit ones with my bare foot! OUCH!






There were quite a number of photographers in the temple too.







The wheather was so hot that the beggar had to hide under her umbrella like this.



But lucky, it was quite windy.







They sell balloons too! I WANT I WANT!!!

Labels:

Comments on "Wesak's Day"

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (May 01, 2007 8:47 PM) : 

i like the "shoe picture". haha its cute! and how come i dont see you in any of the pictures?

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (May 01, 2007 11:24 PM) : 

vvens... u can have the balloons easily & as many as u want.
just draw the balloons on ur photo! like the prev photos. u are good doing that.
hehe. :)

 

Blogger ItchyHandsengsaid... (May 02, 2007 10:34 AM) : 

Which temple is that?looks nice

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (May 02, 2007 10:58 AM) : 

i went there yesterday

It's at Jln Gasing

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (May 02, 2007 4:13 PM) : 

i always wanted to visit that temple.. i mean, i had plans to go there and pray before i came to the US but never did.. hmmmmm

looks like fun! *prays*

long time never pray adi..

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (May 02, 2007 10:14 PM) : 

she : hahaha. because there is no one to take pictures for me. :( so sad hor!

alexiolim : hahaha dont want! i want a real helium balloon. ;p

itchyhandseng : well, the temple is somewhere in PJ i guess. HAHA. i'm not sure where it is exactly. sorry.

cla : hi there!! so that's the place's name? hehehe.

eric : i always go there when i was young.. long time never go there too. visit the temple when you're back la! :)

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (May 03, 2007 1:55 AM) : 

let me guess, is it the Wat Chetawan Temple near/along Jln Gasing?

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (May 03, 2007 6:42 PM) : 

how come? what about your mum and you brother?

 

Blogger ItchyHandsengsaid... (May 03, 2007 7:25 PM) : 

jalan gasing?mah very near UM.Nv see before 1.hehe

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (May 03, 2007 7:45 PM) : 

its near SMK La Salle

heheheheeh

 

Blogger Jason Liohsaid... (May 05, 2007 1:49 AM) : 

Damn cute lah your drawing and very creative!!

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (May 06, 2007 8:39 PM) : 

firewire : you got it! :)

she : they dont layan me one. :(

itchyhandseng : UM? Its quite big actually i always see it beside the highways everytime i pass by it. its nearby amcorp mall. hehe.

cla : oops. i'm not sure about it. ;p

jason : hahaha. thank for your compliments. :)

 

post a comment