Monday, May 21, 2007

Testing, testing,123

I never had time to play with my new Canon ever since I bought it. I dont even have time to read the manual. Haha. The first time I used it was 5 days ago. The second time I used it was today. It has 21 shooting modes all together but I do not know how to use them YET. I was playing around with it and these are what I snapped.






Only both of these pictures' colours were edited in Adobe Photoshop.















And I frowned because Photobucket is bullying me. It takes me forever to load. Is it just me or what? Sigh. So for this post, I used some other image hosts.

How are the pictures? Besides the first 2 images, the rest are not edited! I love the colour. They are sharp and clear. :) What do you think?






p/s : I love blogger's new feature! Draft autosave! So cool that I do not need to copy my whole entry before I publish them anymore, in case of any accidents. Teehee.

Labels: ,

Comments on "Testing, testing,123"

 

Blogger karyn531said... (May 21, 2007 7:20 PM) : 

It takes me forever to load photobucket too =(

 

Blogger MunYeesaid... (May 21, 2007 7:40 PM) : 

Yaya.. Same here! Photobucket loads like yeeaaars, and I mean yeeaars! ><" That's why my pictures are all uploaded into blogger now :)

Oh my, pretty pictures! I like it when the background behind is blur and the main object is super sharp and clear.. ^^

 

Blogger Unknownsaid... (May 21, 2007 8:00 PM) : 

vvens... ur last photo look so sad de... like want to cry de.

no more draw weird weird lines on the background le ar? haha.

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (May 21, 2007 10:52 PM) : 

you sure you never edit them? i really like the colour of them too!

i love the first picture. :)

 

Blogger Zer0said... (May 21, 2007 11:58 PM) : 

wow, i didn't know normal digital camera can have depth of field. Damn..so advanced...

Nice pix anyways..sharp, colors are vibrant.

Ur last pix funny lo, nearly spat my coke out.

 

Blogger ItchyHandsengsaid... (May 22, 2007 1:54 AM) : 

Wow nice pics.I wan go ur house curi ur camera dee haha :P
And ur last pic.... face so 'ke lian'

 

Blogger AaronWoolalasaid... (May 22, 2007 3:57 AM) : 

lol
See your last pic like heartache like that.
Gwah! Makes me wanna buy the camera NOW!

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (May 22, 2007 10:12 AM) : 

karyn : yeah. that gives alot of trouble. i hope they will do something about it.

munyee : but i love photobucket. blogger does not guve clear pictures like photobucket does.

alexiolim : those are doodles! haha. these pictures are just trials for my camera. ;p

karen : i swear!

zero : my camera is not normal, like me! hahaha. abnormal. ;p

itchyhandseng : hahahaha no way you can do that!!

aaron : go buy go buy! hehehe.



and i frown because i cannot use photobucket lah! :(

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (May 22, 2007 5:19 PM) : 

the color is nice! like you said clear...im facing the same photobucket problem too.and i started to hate photobucket sigh

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (May 23, 2007 2:51 PM) : 

nice pictures! :)

 

post a comment