Saturday, May 26, 2007

Singapore, here I come!




Singapore sales, here I come! Yay! I'll be leaving KL on Monday and probably be back in a week's time. I'll be bringing my laptop along so you'll still see me online. I'll be bringing my camera too, so that I can feed my blog. I'll be receiving a new memory card tomorrow so that I can continue with the snappings. Yay! No more frustrations. :)

Labels:

Comments on "Singapore, here I come!"

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (May 27, 2007 9:42 AM) : 

syokk giler singapore.. nak M&M peanut butter. i'll pay u back one lol

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (May 27, 2007 10:44 PM) : 

have fun in singapore!! :D

 

Blogger MunYeesaid... (May 28, 2007 1:01 PM) : 

Ahhh.. Singapore!! Put my in your luggage bag, can can? ^^

Have fun, remember to snap lotsa lotsa pictures aight..

 

Blogger Leenasaid... (May 28, 2007 8:09 PM) : 

hi vvens,
this is my first visit to your blog, and im enjoyin it...

erm, singapore sales, grab as much as you can..

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (May 28, 2007 11:39 PM) : 

abbyc : OKOK! :)

she : sure will! my last holiday of the year leh!

mun yee : i'll have fun! hahaha. and i'll take alot of pictures. :)

shern's mom : hi and welcome. thanks alot. and i'll grab but no money to pay. hahahaha.

 

post a comment