Friday, May 25, 2007

Frustration

First of all, thank you Nuffnang for the free tickets to watch Pirates of the Carribean 3. :) I went there quite early with Ginny and Hui Yat. Before collecting the tickets we had our own sweet time walking around the mall, doing some window shopping. And really ended up buying something. We bought tees with cute texts. And when it striked 8, we went for the ticket collecting. Well, after that we had our dinner. After dinner, we went to the cinema. We passed by the Neo-print shop and Ginny merajuk that she wants to take but we're out of time. The crowd was there. I saw alot of familar faces but I never said hi because I'm shy and I'm afraid no one knows me (Do you?). We were late and there were only front rows left for us. Haha. But it was okay though. The popcorn are too sweet that I cant taste my cola. The show was okay. Everything sounds okay. BUT MY CAMERA WASNT OKAY! For some sickening reason, which I still can figure it out, my camera did not work last night. It showed me some error message about the memory card. I was so frusted and I took nothing at all. :(


ISH!


Edit : Ookok. I took a few with Ginny's camera. ;p

Labels:

Comments on "Frustration"

 

Blogger Wingzsaid... (May 26, 2007 12:20 AM) : 

oh!!! i saw you!!!! lucky u dint see me!! lol

 

Blogger ItchyHandsengsaid... (May 26, 2007 6:20 AM) : 

spotted u there.Ur camera not working for that night only?Must be the cinema got anti camera device haha:P

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (May 26, 2007 10:41 PM) : 

wingz : why would you say its lucky? aih! why never say hi? hahaha.

itchyhandseng : i dint get to spot you. hahaha. it doesnt work even outside the cinema :(

 

Blogger Weird Dansaid... (May 27, 2007 1:32 PM) : 

ho ho ho... I saw u but I was sitting liao... hahaha u group of people came in later

 

post a comment