Friday, April 6, 2007

Vvens at work, Triangel





The shop's chinese name, Bao Zhong Bao. Precious within treasure, the siect translation.

Two of my colleagues, Joan and Janice.



Some precious gems rings available in our shop, Triangel.



More rings!!!



A pretty pink sapphire pendant.

Do you feel funny that I can take pictures during work in my jewellery shop? Well, actaully I took the legally with permissions! Hahahaha. I did not slack or anything. I was actaully doing my work to take some pictures of the shop for some slide shows for an event coming soon.

Speaking of that, I'm kinda exicted because the event will be held in Kuching on the coming Friday and I'm involved!! Yay! Free trip to Kuching. And it is like, omg. I'm just a part timer there and I can have this chance to work 'oversea'. Damn excited ok!

Dont you feel happy for me? Hahahaha. Ginny, dont jealous lar. Come look for me after SPM. ;p And thanks for your sponsors! :) Nothing much about my work right now. Just remember ME when you wanna buy jewelleries and diamonds! The shop is located at Plaza Damas, Sri Hartamas. Drop by if you're there to say HELLO to me. :)




Janice and I camwhoring with the big mirror.



Our legs, do you know which is mine?







OK! I did slack to camwhore. ;p Please dont report to my boss.

Labels: ,

Comments on "Vvens at work, Triangel"

 

Blogger Kuah Jenhansaid... (April 07, 2007 1:14 AM) : 

haahahaha somebody's button going to cabut soon!

btw Kuching considered overseas ah? I thought out of the country only overseas? Although...hmm Kuching is actually 'overseas'

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (April 07, 2007 10:18 AM) : 

is that your hand?

and wow! have fun working! :)

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (April 07, 2007 4:30 PM) : 

nice!!! free trip to Kuching! i wan this kind of part time job too haha!

 

Blogger Zer0said... (April 08, 2007 12:18 AM) : 

Wu..realy lookin diff with that new hair style..

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (April 08, 2007 12:19 AM) : 

you're so fair! i'm jealous already.

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (April 08, 2007 12:58 PM) : 

jenhan : haha its still crossing over the sea! ;p

she : you mean the hand full of rings? NO!

jiayi : but have to work hard also lar. like studying only.

zero : how different? uglier? :(

karen : no way, maybe because of the lighting lar. hehehhe

 

Blogger AbbyC.said... (April 08, 2007 1:22 PM) : 

eh cun workplace ler.. nice uniform lol.

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (April 09, 2007 6:41 PM) : 

eh u got your own name tag!! wow..

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (April 09, 2007 6:51 PM) : 

abby : to be honest. i dont like the uniform because its damn tight!!!! the quality sucks.

jaz : hahahaha. i wanted to name myself vven but i scared the others doesnt know what is it! ;p

 

post a comment