Sunday, April 22, 2007

True Friend Test

Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here



Since everyone is doing it, I'm not going to be the odd one!! Take the test now! But do not create more than an account to gain high scores. That's cheating! Hahaha.

Edit : Here are the answers! :)

Answer #1 : I'm the eldest child in my family!
There's only one of you who got this wrong! Hahaha. You're way too smart to answer this question. ;p

Answer #2 : My favourite cartoon is Detective Conan.

Most of you guys got tricked by me. Its not Dexter's Laboratory. ;p It's definitely Detective Conan. I can watch it without my eye blinking throughout the whole show.

Answer #3 : My dream car is MiniCooper!

And it must be white. Pearl white. Hahahahaha. I even have the mini prototypes at home.

Answer #4 : I cannot play violin at all!

The majority got this wrong. Sorry to say that I've learnt guitar and piano before. Dont like that lar you all. I very sad leh! Haha.

Answer #5 : I love to buy jackets.

I've a collection of jackets. Haha. My mum thinks that I'm nuts because in her opinion, I'll have no chance to wear them. It would be a waste to buy jackets in the hot hot Malaysia.

Answer #6 : I uses a Nikon camera.

Wei I just mentioned it a few entries before. Its Nikon 3200 with only 3.0 megapixels! Haha.

Answer #7 : I've only 1 piercing of each side of my ear.

I wanted more. But I never had the courage for it. :(

Answer #8 : My all time favourites are Jay Chou & Daniel Wu.

Most people got this wrong too. Hahaha. Jay Chou is obvious. Daniel Wu, hahahaha. I actually like his movies alot. I watched almost all his movies. ;p

Answer #9 : My cellphone is pink in colour.

I'm still using my pink Nokia 6111. :)

Answer #10 : I carpool to college everyday...

But I take LRT home from college. ;p I wonder when will it be the time for me to go college by myself. Hahha. No, the yellow car is not mine. ;p

Labels:

Comments on "True Friend Test"

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (April 23, 2007 1:29 PM) : 

your first question is so difficult for the person who knows you too much. i should get a 20% bonus for answering that wrongly. hehe =)

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (April 24, 2007 8:35 AM) : 

i think i got that one wrong too.. hahaha..

whose yellow car is that!! i thought you said it was a gift from your mum? :P

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (April 24, 2007 2:50 PM) : 

sorry vvenss! arggg. i got 3 right onlyy. =.="

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (April 24, 2007 3:07 PM) : 

cindy : hahaha you lar. too smart already. ;p

eric : hahahaha. that was a joke. i did explain it in that post. sorry. ;p

enn : hahaha. its okay! you may get to know me more starting from now! ;p

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (April 25, 2007 1:27 PM) : 

dont judge me by this test okay? ;p

 

post a comment