Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Leaving on a Jetplane


I'll be leaving to Kuching when the clock strikes 12pm tomorrow. And I'll be back on the coming Monday. I'll not be bringing my laptop along; I'm afraid that I'll lose you. Maybe I dont even have time to come online. So, there will be no post updates until I'm back!

No, I'm not going for a vacation but I do have a job on. I'll be working for my jewellery shop in a Bridal and Jewellery show in Kuching's Hilton Hotel for 3 days. I hope everything there will run smoothly. Once again, thank you Ginny for lending me your dresses for my function and Carmen too, who lend me your MP3 to kill my boredom there. Thanks.

p/s : If you do want to look for me, feel free to drop me a message in my comment box or even send me a mail! :)


See you!

Labels: ,

Comments on "Leaving on a Jetplane"

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (April 11, 2007 5:56 PM) : 

hsve fun during your trip!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (April 12, 2007 8:40 AM) : 

have fun and take care. enjoy your trip and work! :)

 

Blogger c_rmensaid... (April 12, 2007 8:46 AM) : 

take care and be careful my dear. remember what i said. alot of times already. haha. gonna miss you. ; )

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (April 12, 2007 4:21 PM) : 

come back soon!! =P

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (April 12, 2007 6:02 PM) : 

how come u didn't thank me =(
i lend u dress also ='(
anyway.. take care

 

Blogger AbbyC.said... (April 13, 2007 3:26 AM) : 

ahh nice nice !! kuching hilton cun!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (April 16, 2007 10:20 PM) : 

Happy "Holiday" XD

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (April 16, 2007 10:20 PM) : 

you got that pic from deviant art!! i searched there for a pic i wanted for my blog a few minutes ago. coincidence! lol

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (April 16, 2007 10:20 PM) : 

waa can fly to kuching .. fun le

 

post a comment