Wednesday, March 28, 2007

V-Vector



I'm so busy and stuck with my current assignment for Computer Graphics. We are supposed to draw or to say, trace ourselves and make a vector art out of it plus some background. The girl who does not look like me above is indeed me. Except that my vector looks much prettier than the real me. But I swear, I trace it from my picture, really! Suspect me? Click here for the oiginal picture. And for the background, I used about 5-6 combined images to have the result above.

This took me forever to finish it. No, its not done yet. Because I'm really stuck. I cannot stop making changes on it everytime I see it. How I wish the due date is tomorrow so that I do not need to make any corrections anymore. Initally, I wanted to make a lonely girl in the paradise and I dont know what have I ended up with.




Let's have a closer look on me. What do you think? I have no idea how to trace my bloated lips. It does not match the "me" in my vector art. And its funny that it was my lecturer (a female) who asked me to put on the "drain" or also known as longkang on my chest. Hahahaha. It was flat-looking before this. What do you think?





And oh! Zoom in again. Look at my eyes! My lashes!! How pretty. But they doesnt belong to te real me. I added them. Hahahaha. Can you feel the emptiness of the girl above?




So, what do you think lar.. Give me some opinions. Comments and critics are welcome. But try not to be toooooo mean and tooooooo crude okay? Hahaha. ;p

Labels:

Comments on "V-Vector"

 

Blogger alea aminsaid... (March 28, 2007 5:40 PM) : 

the picture of you looks like u have a bloated stomach. haha. but everything's fine to me i guess. omg, i have to learn this in mass comm @.@ i am not good in this lor.

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (March 28, 2007 6:14 PM) : 

nice one, girl!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (March 28, 2007 8:35 PM) : 

somehow, i feel that the face like a bit like don't know how..
And then no mouth like very cham like that.. Haha.. But very nice la indeed.. I want also.. wuwu..

 

Blogger pinkpausaid... (March 28, 2007 8:59 PM) : 

excellent vector!!! i totally love the hair, and the right part of the face and neck - very nice shading!

 

Blogger AbbyC.said... (March 28, 2007 9:34 PM) : 

improve a bit on the brow part viv. overall very nice and good. better than mine laa...

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (March 29, 2007 3:37 PM) : 

i think its nice.. but why i dont see any pink or red colour in your vector art?

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (March 29, 2007 9:08 PM) : 

It's just not you without the mouth =P in my opinion >_<

 

Blogger ashleighsaid... (March 30, 2007 12:02 AM) : 

OMG... you finished?! thats amazing weh...this girl sure is talented!!

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (March 30, 2007 2:51 PM) : 

alia : i'm also not very good at it. just a beginner but its damn interesting that makes me keep wanna learn about it. haha.

anonymous : thanks.

peggy : how? hahaha. i prefer it without the ugly looking lips you know. i also dont know why.

pinkpau : THANKS! hahaha my lecturer told me she loves my hair too. hehehe. so happy. ;p

abby : i havent seen yours before? and what should i do to my brows ah?

she : cause i wanna make it greenish and blueish. all cold colours. hehehe. except for my skin lar.

karyn : nvm, alot of people told me it doesnt look like me at all. tooo pretty already. hahahaha.

ash : alah. i started this work when she told us about it. it was like weeks lor wheni can come out with something like this. i'm sure you can do better than me.

 

Blogger Zer0said... (April 01, 2007 1:34 AM) : 

Woo nice. But hm.don't feel the emptiness. Looks very cheerful to me. Haha.

p/s nothing wrong with the brows.

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (April 02, 2007 7:43 PM) : 

yuyang : thanks! cheerful? no mouth woh! hahahaha.

 

post a comment