Saturday, March 31, 2007

Mass Colympics 2007


It was the Mass Communication student's sports day yesterday! And to be honest, it was much better and more fun compared to the one last year. Maybe I was sick last year and I did not enjoy it but it was different yesterday. I had so much fun with my gang of coursemate. We had paintball, obstacle course, dogde ball and fear factor.

Althoughy the variety of games were not much but I tell you, paintball alone wins it all! I fell in love with the game. And hahaha, I'm a not bad player too ok. I shot 3 person in my first game and was only killed on my last game by some very very ganas lecturers. I have got a head shot! Hahahaha. And now, I have a small injury on my left arm. It looks like a mosquitoe bite at first but its now a very big blue black wound. Thanks to my colleague who insisted on rubbing it for me. It was so painful after the rubbings.


Minus the fun of the game, I really hate the outfit for the game although it looks cool. The smell suck to the max! Hahahaha. I hate the mask. I could not breathe under it. ;p

But overall, I really love the game. I want to play again! And I really hate it when my camera does not work when I need her. My battery went flat yesterday. I only managed to took a few pictures. I know my friends took alot and I think I'm in some of their cameras too. Please send them to me. :)

Okay, no more words but pictures for today (as usual) because I'm very tired. I need to sleep now. Enjoy!




Spot me!




Seriously, I dont know who they are. Hahaha.


The Hitz. Cruiser


Jing jing - before


After! The cook of the day.


Miss Jacqkie :)


Caroline, Fina and Cindy. Looking HOT!


Carmen, who worked the whole day.


The hot girl dancing.


OOPS! But they are hotter! ;p




Edmund and Carmen


Ash and Cindy


The sem 3 gang...



And my camera went black out! WOOPS! I LOVE MASS COLYMPICS!

Labels: ,

Comments on "Mass Colympics 2007"

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (March 31, 2007 11:58 PM) : 

OMG. a guy in a bikini. *_*

 

Blogger alea aminsaid... (April 01, 2007 2:55 AM) : 

LOOKS FUN! =D
omg, did u saw *him* too there? and did you shoot him? hahahaha

 

Blogger Jacqkie Rowena said... (April 01, 2007 4:04 PM) : 

i'm glad you guys had fun. it's so rewarding just to see smiles on the pics! our under the sun effort paid of. :)

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (April 01, 2007 4:09 PM) : 

hahaahhaa.. it was freaking hot but than it was awesome hahhahha.. had a fun Fun FUn FUN day~!! hahhaha

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (April 01, 2007 10:04 PM) : 

Vivien, you look so cute in that outfit.. :D

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (April 01, 2007 10:33 PM) : 

i cannot spot you in the picture lar! where where where?

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (April 02, 2007 2:32 PM) : 

anonymous : hahaha isnt he hot? ;p

alia : i saw him but we were not in the same match. AIKS. sorry.

jacqkie : you guys did a great job. i enjoyed!

caroline : hahahahah hwaaaaaaaaaaat!

peggy : ugly but interesting! hahaa.

she : somewhere on the right hand side. ;p

 

Blogger ashleighsaid... (April 04, 2007 6:52 PM) : 

i see meeeeee! cheers!

 

post a comment