Saturday, March 24, 2007

Inside my bag...

Okokok, I assumed that I've been tagged by Abby :p


My darling bag that is almost dead. The handles are tearing up due to the heavy things I put in it. Hahahaha..



The things were in a mess! I never pack my bags one but I still can look for things easily by just stuffing one of my hand n the bag. Hahaha. Even if I wanna change a bag to use, I would just pour them without packing. ;p



My black boring wallet from FourSkins. I like the design of the wallet. It allows me to put quite alot of cards and most importantly, my picture!



The green stuffs! It was such a coincidence that I have so many geen stuffs. My pendrive, full with assignments. Glister, my mouthspray to keep my breathe clean and cool. Haha. And Polos, no to eat but for something-you'll-know soon. Hehehe.



A pencil and a pen to write down thngs, or to scribble papers when I'm bored. :)


The movie tickets - Mr Bean's Holiday that I watched on Thursday night with my family.


A mini mirror for the vain me and a nail colour that belongs to my friend.


Tissues for you-know-what, lip balm to keep my lips prety and a comb that I dont use. Hahahaha.


The girls' stuff for emergencies. ;p


My newly bought Seventeen magazine, the April issue. Hahaha. I havent even read it. Hahaha. Okay, now you know what I have in my bag. Ooh! And something important that will always be in my bag, how can I forget about it - MY CAMERA! :)

Labels: ,

Comments on "Inside my bag..."

 

Blogger Kuah Jenhansaid... (March 24, 2007 5:05 PM) : 

polo... :p

 

Blogger The Redeemersaid... (March 24, 2007 7:29 PM) : 

what??? CHILD TICKETS????

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (March 24, 2007 11:17 PM) : 

hmmmn. you dont have keys? haha.

 

Blogger AbbyC.said... (March 25, 2007 3:15 AM) : 

LOL! once i saw ur thumbdrive i remember mine! i din put mine! ahahaha and God knows bout the emergency thingy la.. LMAO!

 

Blogger alea aminsaid... (March 25, 2007 4:22 AM) : 

oh wow. so many green meh? haha

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (March 25, 2007 10:26 PM) : 

jenhan : yayayaya. ;p

cheehang : OOH. you saw that! hahaha.

she : when i'm outside the keys are inside, when i'm at home the keys are on the cupboard ;p

abcchin : you have the same pendrive like mine?

alia : so ngam one!

 

Blogger AbbyC.said... (March 26, 2007 1:15 AM) : 

no lar. u just reminded me lol. not lotsa ppl use thumbdrive. mine is a mp3 plater cum thumbdrive hehehe

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (March 27, 2007 7:10 PM) : 

haha omg. I dont even own a handbag. All i do is cramp my money in my jeans pocket and if i have other stuff, bring a shopping bag wth

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (April 02, 2007 7:45 PM) : 

abby : i dont have a mp3 player mar. :(

secretbear : hahaha. i used to go shopping empty handed too but now no way i can do so! i need a big big big big bag. hahaa.

 

post a comment